10- Lobelia Girls Are Crazy

Ayaka 

I stretch my back and sigh as I lay my head on my desk. All of the afternoon classes have been cancelled due to Ouran hosting an exposition for the cultural clubs. Drama and choir clubs from a bunch of other schools have been invited. It's a big event this school hosts annually. Tamaki slaps my back giving me a boost of energy I hold back a scream. 

"Come on Ayaka. We need to get ready for the exposition." He says cheerfully. Tamaki loops his arm in mine and speed on down to the club room. We sped past the bathroom and I dug my shoes into the tiles so we could stop.

"I'll meet you there. I have to go." I pointed to the women's bathroom. He lets me go and speeds away. 

I ran into Haruhi as she was coming back with some more instant coffee. Smiling I offered to carry the bag for her. She hands the bag over thanking me. I hear a monkey screech and I feel like I'm falling. Arms catch me and hold tightly. 

"It would be a shame if any harm would come to that cute face of yours, young lady." She sets on my my feet. I look into her eyes. Wow she has a really mature air to her. I almost feel intimidated. 

"T-thank you." Why am I stuttering!? 

"May I walk you ladies to your destination?" She asked running a hand through her short dark brown hair, similar to Haruhi's hair color. Haruhi looks at her shocked that she must've have noticed she was a girl. 

"If you want to." I start walking away, not letting myself be carried away by her. 

As we walked I noticed her uniform. Isn't that a Lobelia's uniform? I shrug, it is the exposition today. It's not weird that she's here. Once we got the the club room we saw two more girls standing with their backs to us, facing Tamaki. 

"What do women, like you, want to hear?" He asked cockily dressed to the nines in a knight outfit. So today we dress like knights, neat. Both Haruhi and I shouted as I felt an arm grab my shoulder. 

"Maybe, something like "I would never leave my lover alone."" The girl said, striking a dramatic pose. She took my hand and spun me around then got on one knees with my hand in her's." If we fight, it'll be together. If we fail, we fail together. Even if I were to die, I promise you that I will never leave your side, my love." She said dramatically and kissed the back on my hand. So this is what it's like....huh?

"Benibara, we thought you'd never show." The girl with short red toned hair spoke up walking toward us three.

"What are we going to do with you? So tell us where you found these lovely young ladies." The girl with long almond colored hair spoke crossing her arms across her chest. 

"I just met them down the hall. They may be dressed as boys, but I knew the truth. She has such pretty maidenly eyes." She scooped me into her arms and caressed my cheek.

"Uh thanks, I guess." I said unsure of how to act.

"Wow, her skin is incredibly soft." The short haired girl ran her hand down Haruhi's arm after she rolled up her suit. 

"Isn't it, though? I think these two are going to be a little diamonds in the rough." The long haired girl ran her hand along Haruhi's leg. They were both touching her skin. I took a step back nervous I might be next. 

"Don't go touching my little girls without asking my permission." Tamaki changed into his daddy form. He reached out for us, but Benibara knocked him away annoyed. 

"Leave them alone." She warned. So I'm not the only one not afraid to knock some sense into him. 

"She punched me. She's so violent." Tamaki cried holding his cheek as he backed away toward the rest of the hosts. Kyoya and Takashi held comfort items at the ready for him.