24- Friendzoned!

3rd person POV
(Previously)

"Hey, Yamaguchi?" Kasanoda said as he opened the empty club room," Oh maybe he's in the prep room. Yamaguchi? Hey are you okay?" He opened the prep room door to an unsuspecting Ayaka,"I'm sorry about... " Kasanoda blushed wildly as the sight before him. She had her backed turned to Kasanoda as she stood there in her bra trying to put her camisole back on. She turned and saw Kasanoda standing there staring and blushing.

"Get out!" Ayaka blushed and yelled trying to cover herself.

(Now) 

Both of them stood frozen for a second before Kasanoda stuttered.

"M-My bad..." Kasanoda dashed out of the room and slammed the door shut. He leaned against it breathing heavily. 

"Peeping Tom!" Hikaru and Kaoru screamed in his face with evil glares.

"Aah!" Kasanoda shouted. 

"You saw." Hikaru stated. 

"Didn't you, Bossanova?" Kaoru added. 

"No! I didn't see!" He defended," I mean, I kind of glanced, yeah, but it was all so fast! I didn't! It was just an accident! I swear to you that I'm not a pervert!" Kasanoda cried out.

"Of course, you would say that sure sign of a guilty conscience." Honey said coldly. Kasanoda's legs started shaking as he leaned against the door. 

"How is it that the lovely item is the scariest person in the room?!" He asked himself," So then Yamaguchi is a girl?" He asked the hosts. 

"So he finally figured it out." Hikaru turned to Kaoru speaking calmly now. 

"That's not good." Kaoru concurred. 

"So, let's hear it." Hikaru sighed.

"How much of her maidenly terra incognita did you actually see?" Kaoru asked plainly. 

"Well, she was changing, so I saw her underwear." Kasanoda looked down, not meeting any of the host's' eyes. Everyone looked to Kasanoda shocked. 

"You saw Ayaka's underwear?!" The twins shouted shocked. The hosts looked at Kasanoda dangerously.

"So what do we do?" Kaoru asked viciously. 

"There's only one thing to do. We have to induce amnesia." Hikaru said as Kaoru held Kasanoda's arms back," Hold him." He warned his brother. 

"That's enough, you two. Leave assault and battery to the professionals." Kyoya said holding his hand out in a stopping way, but really not stopping anything. 

"What are you? Made of ice? How can you be so calm about this?" Hikaru asked pointing the bat, he somehow gotten a hold of, at Kyoya. 

"Look! Mori senpai so shocked he looks light headed! And the boss is regressing!" The hosts looked at Mori who was being fanned by Honey then to Tamaki who was sitting against the wall with smoke coming out of his mouth, comically. 

"Well, now that we know what he's seen, let's talk. Ayaka is the first female host and we can't allow rumors to be spreading about her. While, we can't physically force you to cooperate exactly. There is something I would like you to bear in mind. Coming from the sort of family you do, I'm certain you hear all sorts of juicy little rumors, enough to know what is true and what is not. Take the Otori family's private police force, the Black Onion Squad. It is said that they can be mobilized against our enemies in the blink of eye. You have heard of them, right?" Kyoya pushed up his glasses and looked Kasanoda in the eye with an intimidating aura around him.