11- Haruhi? Are you home?

3rd person POV

"This can't be right." Tamaki said with the same horrified expression that everyone of the hosts had as he looked at the house in front of him. The bordering wall was broken and chipped. Windows were cracked and the walls on the house were coming apart. The door slowly slide open to reveal a starved and dirty looking Haruhi. 

"Hey everyone, why don't you come in?" She opened the door farther so the hosts could come in. The hosts deadpanned as they saw the interior. A single lightbulb lit the room that encased cracks in the walls and newspaper covering up a hole in the window. 

"I know it's not much but please make yourselves at home. I'll make us some tea." Haruhi dug in her cabinets under the sink,"Um, I'm sorry. We don't have enough cups, but we do have some bowls." Haruhi set down some mismatched cups, chipped bowls, and a liquid measuring cup filled with green tea.

"Hey boss, what's with this place? She lives here?" Kaoru whispered to Tamaki with a terrified expression.

"Maybe, it's some kind of set. You know, like in the movies." Hikaru suggested.

"I-I-I-I hope so." Tamaki stuttered," Calm down, you guys. I bet this is the storeroom. I'm positive the infinite cosmos is just on the other side of that closet." He assured them. 

"Then, should we try to open it?" They asked together. 

"Now's not the time." Tamaki whispered urgently.

"Since you guys decided to come by at lunchtime, my dad said it would be rude if we didn't offer you enough something to eat." Haruhi stuck her hand into a dark cabinet with an evil aura pulsing from it.

"We've been fasting for three days to save up money to buy something suited to your taste." Haruhi crunched over in hunger pains," But it's all worth it as long as you guys like it. Ta-da. A sushi sampler. It was marked down at the supermarket." Haruhi said happily producing two sushi samplers.

"Sorry, we came to visit, Haru-chan.Don't make us eat it." Honey cried running to Haruhi to comfort her. The hosts sucked it up and broke apart the wooden chopsticks. 

"Be strong, men. Haruhi suffered for our benefits. So it's the least we can do." His voice shivered in horror. 

"But Boss, I'm not even sure this is fish." Ayaka piped up as she took a bite. 

"Wow, I can't believe it. Isn't this a piece of fancy tuna? I've never tasted it till now." Haruhi popped the piece of salmon into her mouth and chewed it happily,"It's delicious." She commented. 

"No, Haruhi! That's just regular old tuna. It's by no means fancy."Tamaki screamed sitting up in his bed his chest heaving,"Just a dream."  He relieved as he looked out his window at the birds chirping and the sun shining. Quickly he got out of bed and half dressed for school. He rushed down the stairs, fixing his tie. 

"Good morning, Master Tamaki. Anything we can do for you?" Shima, the Suoh 2nd residence Chief of Staff, asked Tamaki as he came down the stairs fixing his blazer. 

"I need to get going. Please bring the car around front at once." Tamaki relayed importantly.

"Yes, of course, sir." The driver bowed and disappeared. 

"I beg you pardon, Master Tamaki, but what would you like for breakfast this morning?" She asked monotonously.

"I don't want any. I already told you I have to get going." He screeched to the old woman. 

"I can't shake that nightmare I had this morning.I respect the privacy of our club members. So I've never intruded on their personal lives. But what if Haruhi really is living in poverty? What if that hovle is at home? I have to go see Haruhi and try to get the truth out of her. I've gotta get to school." Takaki thought breaking a sweat just thinking about the dream.