27-This is Our Ouran Fair

3rd Person POV 

"Welcome, Sir." Kyoya said to Jaune as he set a cup of tea in front of him.

"I know you. You're the Otori family's son, aren't you? Unfortunately, you're the third son. So, you can never be the family successor." Jaune said looking up at Kyoya with green analytical eyes.

"What can I do for you today, Sir?" Kyoya asked as he ignored what Jaune was saying.

"You can tell Takashi Morinozuka to come sit with me." Jaune said seriously. Kyoya straightened his back more and suddenly turned to his left as he saw Mori pass by him.

"Mori senpai, someone to see you." Kyoya said as he stood by the table Jaune sat at. Mori nodded and sat on the chair across from Jaune.

"How are you today?" Mori asked stiffly.

"I couldn't help to notice my Ayaka seemed to have a soft spot for you." Jaune said snobbily.

"Just what are you getting at? Are you saying you're jealous of me?" Mori asked secretly hoping to get a rise out of the guy across from him.

"Oh, listen to you." Jaune smirked as he sat forward and leaned his head on his hand," Ayaka won't be coming today. I warned her that I would be upset if she ever showed her face at the host club again." Jaune said seriously, the smirk dropping off his face.

"I wonder what happened to Aya-chan." Honey said sadly as he stood by the twins, Tamaki, and Haruhi.

"I'm getting worried. Something's up with her after what she said yesterday." Hikaru looked around the room as he spoke for any small sign of Ayaka.

"As of today, Lord Jaune Tonnerre and I are officially engaged. Furthermore, I will be retiring from the host club after the fair is over." Ayaka announcement echo'd in their heads.

"All right gentlemen, no more idle chatter. Our guests are waiting for us." Kyoya warned as he walked over.

"Senpai, it's like you don't even care." Kaoru growled.

"It's our job to take care of our guests to the best of our abilities. Remember, they're looking to all of us to entertain them. Their happiness is the utmost importance." Kyoya reminded them as they stood around.

"He's right, Kao-chan!" Honey said happily as he pushed Kaoru and laughed as he dragged him away.

"Honey senpai, what are you doing?!" Kaoru asked surprised.

"Come on, Hikaru." Tamaki said happily as he dragged him off as well.

"Let go boss." Hikaru strained. Kyoya looked to the table where Mori sat with Jaune. Jaune smoothly stood up and walked away with a smug smile on his face. Kyoya walked over.

"Thank you for all of your hard work, Mori senpai." Kyoya said standing behind the chair Jaune sat on. Haruhi came over.

"Are you alright Mori senpai?" She asked softly. Kyoya's father walked over slowly and stopped behind Kyoya.

"When they're young, many assume they have all the time in the world, but really. That is never the case. Don't waste your time with something that will ultimately have no value." Kyoya's father said firmly and started walking away. Haruhi stood next to Kyoya and spoke up. Kyoya's father stopped walking.

"You don't know anything about the Host Club. Kyoya senpai works around the clock to make sure that everyone here is enjoying themselves. And did you ever stop to think that entertaining others might give each of us some fulfillment? How can you possibly say that what we do here is just a waste of our time? I don't care what you say. I think Kyoya senpai is amazing." Haruhi spoke in a strong tone, standing in Ayaka's place to defend Kyoya. Something she knew would make Ayaka happy. Kyoya's father walked away from the kids.