Epilogue

AJ's POV

After being gone on my world tour, I was finally home. All those times I dreamt of seeing Luke again were finally coming true.

"Ugh when are the boys getting here?" Ariana groaned. "I'm tired and I wanna see Jai already."

"I don't know where they are. If I knew where they were I would be telling you" I said sarcastically.

"Whatever" Ariana grumbled, not seeming to get my sarcasm. "If you need me, I'll be trying to beat my high score in Candy Crush".

Great. My phone's dead and Ariana's busy on her phone. Where are the boys when I need them. I muttered out loud.

"They're right here" I heard the boys behind me.

"No, it must be jet lag" I tell myself.

"Babe just turn around" I heard Luke's complain. I turned around and I saw Luke and the boys with the biggest smile on his face.

"LUKE!!' I cried.

"Well someone seems happy to see me" He said.

"Yes I am. Now can we go home?"

"Yep" He said, grabbing my suitcases off the floor.

*

'WELCOME HOME AJ AND ARIANA!!!" Jade welcomed us.

"So good to see you!!" I squealed.

"So are you gonna tell them the news?" Ariana asked me.

"What news?" Daniel asked.

"Oh. Well my record producers want me to make a new album!" I smiled. "But I'll have to move to London."

"You didn't tell me that you had to move to London" Ariana frowned. "Continue" She said when she realized  that she interrupted.

"But I denied the offer. I want to spend time with my friends".

"AWWW" Everyone cooed.

"Okay enough mushy stuff. Lets watch 21 Jump Street" I yelled.