Chapter 19

Dani's POV

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow mom. Bye" I hung up my phone and put it down on the counter. I was moving back in with my mom in New Jersey today. Although it would've been nice to tell everyone sooner, I wanted to wait until the last minute.

Just then AJ walked into the kitchen, interrupting my thoughts.

"Who were you talking to?" She asks.

"Uh, my mom." I say, trying my best not to tell her what we were talking about. "Listen, I need you to get all five of the boys and Ariana at our apartment in 10 minutes."

"Why?"

"Just do it!!" I exclaim, running in my room and grabbing an outfit that I laid out on my bed. It was sad to see my room all packed up and empty. It reminded me of when I first moved in with AJ, except now I'm leaving, not staying.

After I got dressed and put my makeup on, The doorbell rang and Luke, Jai, Skip, Beau, James, and Ariana walked inside.

I walked out and said hi to everyone.

"So why did you want us all here?" James asked.

"Well sit down first. This may shock you" I say. Everyone sits down either on the floor, or couch. "OK, so I'm moving back to New Jersey today. Even though I had a lot of fun with all of you, I've been homesick and I need to be back at home" I say.

"WHAT THE FUCK DANI!!! YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH PERSON I HAVE EVER MET! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WANTED ME TO MOVE IN TO THIS APARTMENT IN AUSTRALIA AND BECOME A FUCKING MODEL! AND NOW YOU'RE LEAVING! THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND. IF I CAN EVEN CALL YOU THAT!" AJ shouts at me.

"OH I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS ILLEGAL TO BE HOMESICK! AND I'M NOT BEING SELFISH, YOU ARE!! IT'S LIKE YOU'RE BEGGING ME TO STAY BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HERE WITH JUST JADE! WAY TO MAKE HER FEEL BAD!" I yell back at her. I could see Jade hiding in the corner of the room in Beau's arms.

"Girls, stop this right now!!!" Jai shouts.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!!!!" We both shout. Jai just sits back down in his chair, silently.

"STOP BEING SUCH A SELFISH BITCH! YOU DON'T OWN ME SO I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. AND TO BE HONEST, I NEVER REALLY LIKED BEING YOUR ROOM MATE!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Everyone stared at me in shock. I have never screamed that loud in my entire life, and it surprised everybody.

AJ just stood there silently, almost as if you were about to cry.

"DON'T CRY ON ME YOU LITTLE FUCKING BABY!" I shout at her.

I saw her fists clench, and she was boiling with anger.

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A BABY AGAIN!!!!!!! GET YOUR STUPID BAGS OUT OF MY APARTMENT AND LEAVE, YOU LITTLE CUNT. I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU UGLY ASS FACE NEAR ME AGAIN!!!" She yelled loudly. I just stood there staring at her, speechless.

"WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT!!! GET YOUR BAGS IN THE NEXT 20 SECONDS OR I WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF HERE!!!" She screams. I ran into my room and grabbed my two large suitcases and started running to the door. 

"BETTER CATCH YOUR CAB NOW, WOULDN'T WANT YOU STAY HERE ANY LONGER!!!" She shouts, shoving me out the door. And that was the last time I ever saw AJ Torres.

Jai's POV

Just after AJ slammed the door on Dani, it dawned on me that I never said goodbye to her. I ran out the door just in time to find Dani, shoving her last suitcase in the trunk of the cab.

"Dani wait" I shout, breathlessly.

She runs over to me and gives me a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Jai" She says.

"What are you talking about? I'll skype you everyday!" 

"I can't do a long distance relationship. It's just too stressful. But I know you still have feelings for Ariana. And she has feelings for you too. So ask her out." She says, putting her hand on my shoulder. She kisses me quickly and gets in the cab. Before I could blink. She was gone and I would never see her again.

When I walked back inside I saw Ariana jumping up and down with joy.

She runs up to me and kisses me on the lips. But she quickly steps back.

"I'm sorry Jai. I don't know what came over me I just..." I started kissing her passionately. I stood back and said "Take me back".

"Yes I will" She says, smiling.

"So why are you so happy?" I ask, curious to know why she was jumping around so much.

"AJ asked me if I wanted to move in to Dani's old room, so that we'd all be together!!" She exclaims.

"That's great!!" I say, hugging her.

"What are you waiting for? Let's help her move in!" Skip exclaims, running out the door to Ariana's apartment.