Chapter 18

AJ's POV

Ever since I had that talk with Jai and opened up to Luke, I haven't been feeling so crazy. I haven't thought about what would happen to me when Mark went after me and my friends. I've been more normal than I have ever been.

I was sitting on my bed thinking about random shit when Luke interrupted my thoughts. 

"Hey sorry to bother you but we're making a new video and we wanted to know if you could film. Jade, Ariana, and Dani are gonna be there!!" Luke begged me.

"Alright! I'll be ready in 5. Just let me get dressed" I say, pushing Luke out the door and closing it. I put on my favorite pair of jeggings, grey UGG boots, and a Janoskians sweater. I then threw my hair into a messy topknot and put my pink bow headband on my head to cover any loose hair.

I ran out of the apartment and met up with everyone outside.

"Hey, you look nice' Luke says, pecking my lips.

"Don't lie to me. I look terrible" I scoff.

"Yeesh, I compliment and you complain." Luke whines. The boys all agree with him.

"Whatever, lets just go. So I'll drive with Jade, Dani, and Ariana. And then you boys can drive together and we'll meet you at the alleyway" I say, getting into my car. 

Just as we were about to park the car, Baby I came on the radio.

"OMG Ariana!!!" Amanda squeals. I turn the volume up all the way and roll the windows down. We all jump out of the car and start singing. The boys kept giving us weird looks but we didn't care.

"Straight up, you got me, all in, how could I not be, I sure hope you know, if it's even possible, I love you more, than the word love can say it, it's better not explaining, that's why I keep saying... BABY I!!!" I sang. Everyone started staring at me with smiles.

"What?" I ask, looking at everyone with smiles as big as the sun.

"You're singing is so amazing!!! You should do a cover and put it on YouTube." Beau says.

"Alright, what song should I do?" I ask.

"Oh I know! Truly, Madly, Deeply by One Direction!" Dani screams, jumping around with excitement.

"Alright, but we gotta wait till we get home. I didn't plan on bringing my guitar with me!" I exclaim, grabbing the video camera out of the trunk.

"So what video are you doing?" I ask, walking back over to the group.

"3L milk challenge" Luke says.

"Damn, I really wanted to do that challenge" I exclaim.

"Lucky for you, we brought extra milk, so three of you girls can do that challenge" Beau says, bringing the milk out from the back seat of his car.

"Well I guess I'll be recording then because I am not doing this" Ariana says, grabbing the camera from my hands.

"Alright 5,4,3,2,1, ACTION!" Ariana calls out.

"Hey guys, we're the Janoskians and today we have three special guests. Jade, Dani, and AJ. Along with our camera woman, Ariana. So today we're gonna be doing the milk challenge" Skip says.

After 15 minutes of drinking milk everyone has finished their carton and I was the first one done and the only one to not vomit.

"How do you not throw up like crazy?" Dani asks.

"I don't know. But I feel like shit right now s....." I was cut off by the stream of pink vomit coming out of my mouth. "I feel sooo much better." I laugh. "But lets go. If we wanna film this cover we better do it now" I say, running back into my car.