Chapter 13

Luke's POV

When I wake up, I see AJ laying on top of me. I had no idea why. It then hit me that Jai and I had passed out at Dani and AJ's apartment when we were watching movies last night. I look over at my brother who was snoring like a pig, surprisingly not waking anyone else up.

"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK UP NOW!!!" I scream.

"Aw come on baby, just five more minutes, please!" AJ begged, closing her eyes to sleep again.

"No get up now, cuz we're going to the beach today!!!" I yell happily. Everyone woke up instantly and ran to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

After we ate breakfast, Jai and I ran home to get changed and promised the girls that we would be back soon to pick them up along with the rest of the boys so we could go to the beach.

Dani's POV

After Jai and Luke left the apartment, AJ and I got changed into our bathing suits, "Why do you think the boys are taking us to the beach?" I call out from my room.

"I have no clue. Probably just a nice little hang out thing or whatever." AJ yells from her room. Every word she says becomes louder and louder until she reaches my room.

"Did you borrow my good beachy sandals again?!" She asks, rummaging through my closet. I didn't say anything because I knew she'd be upset if I told her that I took them. She then left the room with her sandals in hand and I got back to packing my beach bag.

When I finished throwing the rest of my stuff into the beach bag I heard a tapping noise coming from my window. I look over and see Jai by the window.

"Jai, you're lucky I wasn't changing" I whine.

"Aw but that's what I wanted to see!" He says sarcastically. 

"Whatever. So why are you really here?" I ask.

"Just wanted to make sure you were getting ready. We've been waiting outside for five minutes already.

"Well I'm ready. Let me just tell AJ that I'll be outside. AJ I'M GONNA BE OUTSIDE WITH THE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Yeesh, I think people in America could here that" Jai says. I climb out the window and wait with Jai and the boys. Just as I was climbing into the car, AJ came rushing out of the apartment, almost forgetting to close the door behind her.

"You don't have to rush, we weren't gonna leave without you" Luke says, smiling. She just gives him a joking glare and throws all of her stuff in the trunk.

"Guys, can I bring one of my friends along? Please, she won't be a handful I promise" She begs.

"Sure why not." Luke says, shrugging his shoulders. 

"Yay!!!" She says. She looks down at her phone and texts something to someone.

AJ's POV

When we finally arrive at the beach, I spot Amanda waving at me. I jump out of the car and run over to hug her.

"Hey, I've missed you so much, you don't even know" She says.

"JADE!!" Beau shout running over to her.

"I've missed you babe" She says, kissing him.

"Wait, we never introduced you to Jade, so how do you know who she is?" Luke asks, confused.

"Well, when that hater girl pushed me on the ground, Jade helped me up and started telling me to ignore the haters and stuff like that. I thought she was just a fan, not Beau's girlfriend. But that's pretty awesome" I say.

"Come on, we came to the beach to go swimming and all that jazz, not to chat all day. Lets go!!" Dani yells, pushing everyone onto the hot sand. I then set up my towel farthest away from everyone else, and close my eyes. I then laid there so I could get tan.

After 30 minutes of laying on the beach I hear people whispering next to me. 

"On three, 1 , 2, 3!!!" I feel the cold water rushing on me and I'm freezing cold.

"You guys suck!" I yell, getting up from my soaking wet towel. I move my towel closer to the water and I sit by myself until Luke comes over.

"Why are you sitting all by yourself?" Luke asks.

"I don't know, I just like to...." Luke cuts me off by picking me off the ground and throwing my in the water.

"LUKE, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I yell. He just shrugs his shoulders and runs after me in the water. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, and we walk to shallow water. I suddenly feel rain drops on my face.

"Guy's it's raining. We should go home" Luke says. We all grab our stuff and go home.

When we get back to our house, I kiss Luke goodbye and I take mine and Dani's stuff out of the trunk.

"Hey Jade, you can crash at our place tonight if you want" Dani says, noticing that Jade was sitting in the car, not sure what to do.

"Oh thank you so much" She says, hugging me and Dani. We all get out stuff from the trunk and walk inside.