Chapter 15

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was busy this whole week visiting family and all that jazz. But I'm back! And I'm hoping that this chapter is good. Sorry if it's boring at first. Otherwise, ENJOY!

_____________________________________________________________________________

AJ's POV

*2 weeks late

DING DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!

"OH MY GOSH RING THAT FUCKING DOOR BELL ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!" I yell as I open the door and see Luke, Jai, and Beau standing at the door.

"Yeesh, are you on your period or something?!" Beau jokes.

"Not funny Beau" I hit him as he passes by me on the way in, giving him my death glare.

"So why are you here?" Dani asks, walking out of her room, looking like she just woke up.

"Just wanted to spend time with our three favorite girls." Luke says, hugging me.

"Luke I know you're only hugging me because you want bacon" I say, pulling Luke off of me and pointing over to the pan of bacon, still cooking.

"DAMN GIRL YOU KNOW ME WELL!" Luke yells. He runs over to the kitchen table and starts pulling all sorts of breakfast food onto the table and diving into all of it.

We all start to eat our breakfast when we hear our doorbell ring. What we didn't know is that there would be a "special guest" standing at the other side of the door.

Dani's POV

"I'LL GET IT!!!" Amanda yells.

"No I got it first" Beau yells running after her. But it was too late. She was just about to open the door when I hear that same familiar happy voice greeting Jade and Beau

I walk over to the door and see none other than Ariana Grande.

"... this place is amazing. I hope your room mates are just as amazing."She says, then looks over at me.

"You, you stole my boyfriend you bitch" Ariana spats at me. 

"Oh it's on you whore!" I shout, ramming into her into the hallway. I don't know what got into us but we were both throwing punches at each other.

"Oh my god what is going on here?!" AJ and Luke scream, trying to pull us apart.

"You know what, I don't want to know. But we gotta get you both to the hospital. You both are bleeding like crazy." AJ says, trying to stop the bleeding with a bunch of random napkins that she had shoved in her pants pockets.

Ariana's POV

Dani and I sat silently as the nurses were fixing up the gashes on our faces. When the nurses left to get more bandages, I thought I should apologize.

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch and for saying that you stole my boyfriend. I'm happy that you and Jai are together."

"I'm sorry too" Dani says, facing the other way so she wouldn't have to look at me.

"Look, I know this is gonna be difficult. I don't want things to be awkward between the two of us. I know Jai has moved on so I'm not into him anymore. And if Jade is your room mate, then we need to get along. And besides, I moving here. I already moved into one of the apartments in the room across the hall. So, forgive me?" I beg.

"Sure" She says, leaning in to hug me.

When we walk into the lobby everyone gathers around us.

"Please tell me you made up" Jade begs, looking at us with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes we did." I say with a smile.

"And you're not mad at me or Dani right?" Jai asks.

"Of course not. It's nobody's fault" I say. Jai runs over to hug me but Dani stops him from moving any closer to me.

"Right, sorry" Jai says, walking back over to Dani.

"So can we go?" Beau whines. "I hate hospitals"

"Yeah I agree. We can all be watching a movie instead of this" Luke says.

We all start walking across the street when a guy in a huge black SUV rams right into AJ, bringing her to the cold, hard pavement.

"That's what you get you little bitch" He yells out the window, then speeds away quickly before anyone could see.

"AJ, AJ WAKE UP!!!" Luke says, trying to wake AJ's lifeless body up, but it was no use. She was basically dead.