Chapter 10

Author's Note:

I promise that this is the last part to the California Vacation. Sorry there were so many parts to this. And sorry if this chapter is a bit rushed. I really wanted to finish this last part of the vacation before I had to start my summer homework. I'll try to update as much as I can while I'm doing work.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

I wake up and look over at the clock on the wall in front of me. It read 12 o' clock.

"AJ wake up!!! It's 12 o' clock!" I yell in her ear.

"Not cool dude. I like my sleep" She says, fluttering her eyes back to sleep. I grab her by her arms and throw her on my back.

"Luke tell me where we are going or I'll kick you!" She yells.

"We're going to wake Jai and Dani up. They're the only ones that are still asleep" I say as we arrive at their door. Luckily they left their door unlocked so we popped in and found them both in bed naked.

"Ew!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!!!" AJ yells. Dani and Jai both pop up from underneath the sheets, scared to death by us screaming.

"Nothing, nothing" They say, obviously trying to cover up what really happened.

"Then how do you explain you both being in the same bed naked?!" AJ yells.

"Yeah so what? I broke a promise whatever. You're not my mother. I can do what  want and I don't need to follow your stupid commands!!!" Dani screams. I heard the door slam behind me and I knew that AJ was storming off, back to our room.

"What's her problem?" Jai asks me.

"I don't know, I'm gonna find out now" I say, running out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

"AJ, COME BACK!!!" I scream, when I see AJ, purposely rushing away from me toward the door of our room.

AJ's POV

I knew I had to tell Luke what happened. He is my boyfriend and he deserves to know. I just wish I didn't have to tell him right now. I know I shouldn't of stormed out of the room like that but I just couldn't believe that my best friend broke a promise.

"AJ, COME BACK!!!" I hear Luke screaming after me. I rush into the room just in time. But of course, I was stupid enough to forgot to not lock the door so Luke came running in.

"AJ, what is wrong?" Luke asks, out of breath. I totally lose it and start crying into his shoulder.

"She broke a promise Luke. A very big promise." I say.

"What promise?" He asks. He pulls me off his shoulder and he sits in the chair beside the bed.

"Ugh I knew I would have to tell you this sooner or later. Two years ago I had a boyfriend and his name was Mark. He was always demanding that we 'did it'. I always refused until one day he pretty much raped me at 17. I was pregnant for 3 months until he punched me in the stomach until the baby was dead. I then made Dani promise me that she wouldn't have sex with any guy until she was married and that she was careful with guys. I completely trust Jai but I didn't want this to happen with anyone else" I say, out of breath.

"Did I say too much?" I ask, when I see that Luke's jaw had dropped to the floor in shock.

"No, I just didn't expect that. I can't believe a guy would do that. You know that I wouldn't force you to do anything like that if you don't want to, right?" He says.

"Of course. But I was young, I didn't know what I was doing and I was expecting it" I say, trying to calm Luke down.

"Lets just pretend that this never happened" I say. I then walked over to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of denim high waisted shorts, pink and blue ombre crop top, and navy blue vans.

"BRB Luke. I'm gonna change out of these nasty pajamas" I say, as I walk into the bathroom.

Jai's POV

"What just happened here?" I ask Jillian.

"I kinda broke a little promise, no biggie. You don't need to worry about it. Everything will be fine" She says, getting up and grabbing a new outfit. I hear my phone buzz and I look over. I had a text from Ariana (Ariana Grande, Jai's gf in real life if you didn't know even though I hope all janoskianators know that).

A: Hey babe I miss you. Heard you were in California and I'm shooting an episode of Sam and Cat so when I'm done I'll come over to see you

J: I don't think you should come over

A: Why not

J: No reason

A: Now you're acting suspicious. I'm coming over in two hours

"Ugh I can't believe she is coming over!" I exclaim, forgetting that Dani was still in the room.

"Who's coming over?" Dani asks, suddenly becoming suspicious of my actions.

"No one!" I say quickly, trying not to be suspicious. What was I gonna do? There was no way of stopping Ariana from coming over.

Dani's POV

Ever since AJ stormed out of the room earlier, Jai was acting quite strange. He was talking about a girl coming over. I just shrugged it off my shoulder and watched tv until Beau, James, and Skip came over to play Truth or Dare.

"Hey who's ready to play Truth or Dare?!" Beau exclaims happily with a smile on his face. His smile quickly fades when he realizes that AJ and Luke weren't here.

"Skip go and get Luke and AJ" Beau says, pointing to the door. Then Skip ran out the door to get them.

AJ's POV

"Alright James, Truth or Dare?" Beau asks.

"Um, Truth" James says, struggling over which one to choose.

"What is your biggest fear?" Beau asks.

"Probably being attacked by someone when I'm in the shower" He says, being serious.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Everyone laughs and even James joins in.

*

"AJ, truth or dare?" Beau asks.

"Truth" I say proudly.

"How old were you when you had your first kiss?" Beau asks with a grin. Everyone was smiling at me and I had no idea why.

"17" I say, confused.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Luke yells. He gets up from the floor and runs to the door.

"Oh hey uh Ariana" Luke says shyly.

"Hey Luke how are you?" She asks. Luke just shrugs his shoulders and he lets Ariana inside.

"Hey baby how are you?" She asks, walking over to Jai and kissing him on the cheek.

"Um excuse me, but who the fuck are you?" Dani asks sternly.

"I'm Jai's girlfriend Ariana" She says with a  smirk plastered on her perfectly made face. She holds her hand out for a shake but Dani slaps it away as if it were the most disgusting thing she's ever seen.

"Jai what the fuck! You're cheating on me!" Dani yells.

"It't not what it looks like" Jai says, trying to calm Dani down.

"Oh really. So a girl coming out of nowhere kissing you, saying she's you're boyfriend isn't what it looks like. I can't believe you think I'm that stupid." Dani yells, kicking things.

"Dani you are coming with me!" I yell, grabbing her by her wrist.

I kept trying to talk to Dani but she wouldn't listen to me. So I let her sleep in my hotel room for the night and I did everything I could to cheer her up for the whole plane ride home.