Chapter 1

AJ's POV

"Aren't you just so excited to go to Melbourne?!" I asked my friend Dani, sitting next to me on the long plane ride.

"Uh, of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" She said, falling asleep, leaving me by myself to listen to my iPod. As I turned my phone on to listen to music I saw a cute boy pass by in the aisle. I really wanted to get his attention so I didn't know how. So I 'accidentally' tripped him. 

"Oh my gosh! I am so so so so so so so sorry!" I said apologetically, getting out of my seat to help him up.

"Oh its alright love, just an accident. I'm sure you didn't mean to" He said with reassuring eyes. I couldn't even pay attention to his words. I couldn't get his beautiful eyes out of my mind.

As he was about to go back to his seat I stopped him. "Hey, I never caught your name!"

'The name's Luke. Whats your name? He asked.

"I'm AJ, nice to meet you" I say. Then Luke went back to his seat and I turned my phone back on and start listening to my play list of favorite songs. Soon after, I pass out and don't wake up until Dani wakes me up.

Luke's POV

"I'll be right back man. I'm gonna go see if they will give me extra snack peanuts. I am starving!" I said to Jai, even though I'm pretty sure he was asleep.

I start looking at my twitter which is blowing up from an earlier tweet saying that I was on my way back to Melbourne after being in America for a week. Not even realizing where I was going, I tripped over someone's foot.

"Oh my gosh! I am so so so so so so so sorry!" She said quickly, getting out of her seat to help me. We stared each other in the eyes for a good, long five seconds. "God she is so hot" I thought. Before things could get more awkward I tell her  "Oh its alright love, just an accident. I'm sure you didn't mean to". I  started to walk away when she asked for my name. "The name's Luke".

"I'm AJ, nice to meet you" she said with a smile. I went crazy when she flashed me that beautiful smile. I then went on my way to the flight attendant for more peanuts and she gave me three more bags. I went running back to my seat to tell my brothers Jai and Beau the news.

"Jai, Beau I have the best news ever!" I said excitedly, shaking them awake.

"What is it?" Jai asked groggily.

I tell them everything that had happened just minutes earlier.

"And Jai, I saw that she had a friend and I think she's just your type" I say. Jai starts to blush and Beau and I started laughing like maniacs.