Chapter 6

Dani's POV

BEEEEEEEEEP! 

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing. I knew AJ wasn't awake so I rolled myself out of bed and walked over to AJ's room, banging on her door.

"AJ wake up right now or I'll get the bucket of ice from the freezer! I yell in her ear. She instantly wakes up and closes her door to get dress. I then realize that I had nothing to wear. I run over to my closet and pick out a loose fitting pink tank top, frayed denim shorts, and galaxy VANS. I didn't do anything to my hair because I knew that the hair stylists would fix it for me.

I walk into the kitchen and put four pieces of bread in the toaster and pour myself a glass of orange juice and grab a vanilla yogurt from the fridge. I then start cooking some bacon and AJ comes running out of her room.

"Dani, have you seen my black VANS?!" She asks me in a hurry, struggling to get the words out because she was panting so much.

"Uh they might be in my closet. I'll go get them. Just keep an eye on the bacon, it should be done any minute now" I say walking over to my closet and finding her black VANS sitting in front of me. I snatch them off the floor and hand them to AJ.

"Better now?" I ask, seeing her sigh of relief.

"Much" She says, throwing herself in one of the dining chairs with her breakfast in front of her. For the rest of breakfast we didn't say anything. We were to busy shoving food in our mouths to talk. 

*

We arrive at the modeling studio in downtown Melbourne.

"Hello girls how are you doing today?" A secretary asks us when we reach the studio.

"Good" we both say. The lady takes us into a room and the hair and makeup people start fixing us up.

"Alright girls, you are modeling for a swimsuit company so I want you to look like you're having fun at the beach or pool" The photographer says.

After taking a million pictures, they finally let us go. But before we leave the secretary gives us our paychecks. I open the envelope and I see an extra $500 (I don't know if that's a lot for a modeling job but bare with me). I didn't say anything because I wanted to wait for AJ's reaction.

"Dani you have to be kidding or something. We both just got an extra $500 and you're not even smiling!" She says shocked.

"No I was just waiting for your reaction" I say laughing. I feel my phone buzz from my back pocket and I see that Jai texted me.

J: Wanna help us film a new video for our channel?

I reply back by saying: Sure no problem, be over at your house in 15 minutes. "AJ, Jai wants us to help him and the boys film a new video. Wanna come?"

"Yeah sure, not like I have anything else to do" She says, shrugging her shoulders.

AJ's POV

"Hey babe glad to see you" Luke says, when he opens the door for me. He kisses me on the lips and hugs me.

"Seems like you've missed me" I say.

"Of course I have. Even though it's been less than 24 hours since I last saw you, every second counts" He says, kissing me.

"Ugh get a room" Beau exclaims. Me and Luke start laughing and Beau soon joins us.

"Alright so what challenge are you doing this week?" I ask Luke as I sit down on the love seat next to Luke.

"Well we wanted to do the cinnamon challenge" Luke says.

"Alright come on lets go  I'm tired of waiting" Dani says, breaking the silence. We all get into Beau's car and we drive off to the alleyway where they usually do all of their dares and challenges. 

"Okay 3, 2, 1" I say starting the camera.

"Hey guys we're the Janoskians and this week we are doing the cinnamon challenge with the help of our two very good friends AJ and Dani" Jai says. Dani and I just start smiling from ear to ear, happy as can be. The boys started splitting into pairs so then the winner of each pair would eat another spoonful of cinnamon at the end. Since there were only 5 boys, their friend Teddy came along.

In the end, the three left over were Jai, Luke, and Skip.

"Okay before the three of us go, I say AJ and Dani join in" Luke says smiling.

"Oh come on guys I hate you!" Dani exclaims, grabbing the two spoons that Luke held out for her. Dani hands one of the spoons over to me and I grab it.

"Ready 1, 2, 3!" James yells. I stick the spoon in my mouth and I instantly drop the spoon. My mouth felt drier than the Sahara desert. I wanted water but I desperately wanted to beat Luke. I soon gave up after Luke won. I started fake crying until Luke came over.

"I'm sorry you didn't win AJ" Luke says hugging me.

"Oh I can't believe you fell for that" I say. I grab the bottle of Cinnamon from the floor and start pouring it on his face.

"Oh you have a little something right there" I say leaning in until our lips crashed. It was the most perfect moment ever until Beau ruined the moment.

"Oh come on, keep kissing and I won't edit that out of the video" He snickers. We pull away and start blushing.

"I hate you Beau. You are such a party pooper!" Luke mocks.

"Yeah a party for you" He points out. Everyone starts laughing, even me.

"Alright guys, that was a lot of fun but we're gonna get going. It's getting dark out and we are so tired" Me and Dani say simultaneously. I'm about to head out when Luke stops me.

"Hey you can't leave without giving me a kiss!" He exclaims. Our lips come together and we kiss for a long while. He starts putting his hands up my shirt.

"Luke, not here when all of your friends are here" I say, blushing.

"Sorry" He says, kissing me again and running back to his friends who were laughing like mad.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe you got that on tape! The next time I go on YouTube, I better not see a video of me and Luke kissing on there!" I say, when I notice James with the camera.

I then have to wait another five minutes because Dani wouldn't stop kissing Jai.

"Alright lovebirds. Time to call it a night" I say, pushing myself in between them.

"Bye boys" I call out. They all wave at me and Luke blows me a kiss. I pretend to catch it and kiss it back, almost as if it were real. I then start walking home to out apartment while the sun was starting to set.