Chapter 4

Dani's POV

"So are you guys like dating now?" Beau asks me, looking at me with a look of shock.

"Yeah I guess so" I say, helping Jai up from the floor, kissing him when he stands up. I walk out of my room with Jai behind me and all of us walk into the living room and start watching tv. After starting an episode of Pretty Little Liars, AJ leads Luke into her room and they close the door. I wondered what they were doing but I was too busy talking to Jai to worry about it.

*

"Next week on Pretty Little Liars..." the episode ends and Luke and AJ still weren't out of the bedroom.

"Jai. do you know what Luke and AJ are doing in there?" I ask Jai.

"I have no clue, but I'm sure they're just talking about stuff" Jai says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh my gosh guys, it's 7!" I exclaim looking at my phone.

"I say we go out for pizza" Beau says raising his hand. Me and Jai agree. "But before we go, I say we barge in on Luke and AJ to see what they are doing. Also I'm not gonna leave the apartment to go get pizza unless everyone is with us so lets do this" Beau says. 

"Alright on 3, 1,2,3!" Beau whisper yells. He opens the door and the three of us find Luke on top of AJ on her bed making out.

"Oh come on! This is the second time I've done this in 2 hours!" Beau exclaims, laughing as he talks. "Whatever I don't wanna know, but we're going out for pizza so lets get this lover train on the road before I starve to death" Beau says, dragging Luke out the door.

AJ's POV

"Luke, I don't wanna watch Pretty Little Liars. I have better things in mind to do with you" I whisper in Luke's ear, dragging him off the couch and into my room. We both drop onto my bed and start talking about random things. It was a lot of fun and then I thought that I should tell him the truth.

"Luke, I'm gonna be completely honest when I tell you this. So um, I have a crush on you. I know it's so fast and all but ever since I first met you on the plane I thought that would be the one and only time I would see you and then this happened and..."

"Shush, you talk too much" Luke says, putting a finger over my lips to keep me quiet. "I've felt the same way about you too but I was too shy to tell you. But I'm glad that we could tell each other this" I say with a smile. Before I knew it we were both leaning in to kiss each other. And when out lips crashed together, it felt like magic. Sparks were flying like the fourth of July. Luke started climbing on top of me and we didn't separate for another 2 minutes until Luke came barging in.

"Oh come on! This is the second time I've done this in 2 hours!" Beau exclaims. Me and Luke start blushing like mad. Luckily Beau broke the slience by saying that we were going out for pizza. I kiss Luke on the lips before leaving the room to put my shoes on.