Chapter 27

*1 MONTH LATER*

AJ's POV

I can't believe it's been a month already. I finished my album Dotted All Over in less than a month (A/N: I don't even think that's even possible. But just pretend it can happen for the sake of the story). With the help of Ariana and my crew, of course. And my album is number one in 25 countries! And I was leaving for my world tour tonight and Ariana was my opening act! How much better can that get?

"LUKE!!! CAN YOU HELP ME CLOSE MY SUITCASE?!!" I yelled to Luke who was sitting in the living room watching a re-run of Dance Moms. My boyfriend is so weird.

"Really?" Luke smirked at me from the doorway, looking at me sitting on top of my suitcase.

"Don't you laugh at my Brooks!" I exclaimed, managing to let out a giggle. "Now help me zip up my suitcase" waving Luke over to help me.

He walked over to me and zipped up the too full hot pink suitcase. "Is that better?" He asks sighing.

"Yep. So what are you gonna do when I'm gone?" I ask. I was actually quite curious to know.

"Well, I'm gonna miss you very much. But I'm gonna be strong for you and not mope around my house. And I'm still doing the Janoskians stuff so I'll have my own work cut out for me" He says with a smile on his face.

"Same. I have a tour to do. Besides, my last show is in Melbourne and then I get to come home!! Speaking of which, I already have your ticket". The clock in my room read 7:30.

"Oh shit. Ariana and I are gonna be late if we don't leave now!!" I exclaimed, getting off the carpeted floor. I grabbed my two hot pink suitcases and dragged them out into the living room where I met Ariana.

"You ready?" She asks with a grin.

"Yeah, I think so" I say, checking my pockets to make sure I had my phone with me.

"Let's go" James exclaimed with a hint of sadness in his voice

*

"Make sure you call me at least once a week" Luke says to me. 

"I will, I promise" I say, crossing my fingers for effect.

"Come on lovebirds. Our plane takes off in ten minutes" Ariana complains, tapping my shoulder impatiently

"Promise me you won't fall in love with any guys while I'm not there with you" Luke says, looking me in the eyes.

"Luke, I'm your girlfriend. I don't love any other guy besides you!" I exclaimed, shocked that he would ask a question like that.

"Well.." He starts.

I felt my self being dragged by my backpack down the hallway by Ariana.

"I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK, LUKE!!!!!!!!" I yelled. 

"I LOVE YOU MORE!" He yelled after me. And in that moment, I knew we were gonna be alright.