Chapter 3

AJ's POV

"So I guess we'll stop by later" Luke says to me awkwardly as I grab my suitcase out of the backseat.

"Yeah, I'll text you later and we'll have a little bit of fun" I say. Luke walks across the street to his house and I struggle to find the house keys in my purse.

"Dani can you hold my bags, I gotta find my house keys" I say sighing as I hand the bags over to her. I find the keys and open the door. "Wow, I didn't expect out apartment to be this bad ass!" I exclaim, staring at the rooms in shock.

"Don't you just love it here Dani?" I ask. She just nods her head, too shocked for words. "Alright, I say we unpack now and then we can have the boys come over when we're done". I head off to my new bedroom and stare at all the details. The room was bigger than the one I had back home. The walls were a light pink and had the biggest bed I had ever seen. There was a huge flat screen TV on the wall and I had a huge walk in closet and full bathroom. I kept looking at the room thinking is this really my room until Dani yelled "AJ, are you even unpacking?!"

"Uh yeah I'm almost done" I lied. Not even caring where my clothes went, I started throwing clothes into drawers, shelves, pretty much anywhere I could put it as long as it wasn't on the floor. When I'm finished, I throw myself onto the couch in the living room next to Dani.

"Well aren't you gonna call them over?" Dani asks me.

"Oh well I forget to get their numbers. We'll just walk over to their house. Besides, it's not like they live an hour away from here" I say, putting a better pair of shoes on and a sweatshirt. I walk out the door with Dani behind me. I lock the door and walk out into the fresh open air. We walk up to the door and I start knocking on the door like crazy until a woman opens the door for me.

"Hello, I'm Gina." She says, shaking my hand.

"I'm AJ and this is my friend Dani" I say with a smile.

"What do you need dear?" She asks.

"Oh well, I met your sons on the plane ride here and I wanted to invite them to out new apartment to celebrate I guess" I say.

"Oh glad to see they have made some new friends. LUKE, JAI, BEAU, YOUR NEW FRIENDS ARE HERE!!!" Gina yells. The three of them come running down the stairs and hug both of us.

"Bye mom we'll be back in a bit" they all say, following us out the door.

"Welcome to out new apartment. Sorry its still kinda messy. We didn't really get to cleaning it yet" I say with a laugh.

"Not a problem" Luke says laughing back at me.

"Alright this is boring already" Dani says with a fake yawn. "I say we play hide and seek" She says with a smile.

"Yeah I like your thinking Dani" Jai says, blushing when everyone looks back at him. Everyone could tell that he had a crush on Dani but luckily no one said anything. "Okay so Dani and I will be on a team, Luke and AJ will be on a team, and Beau will try to find us" Jai says.

"Okay so 1,2,3,4,5,6,7..." Beau starts counting.

"Come on Luke we only have a couple seconds left" I whisper, grabbing Luke's hand. I climb into the bath tub and motion Luke to climb in. I then cover both of us with the shower curtain.

"Do you think he'll find us?" Luke asks.

"You thought correctly" Beau says with a laugh. The three of us start laughing until we realize that we have to find Dani and Jai.

We start walking into Dani's bedroom when we hear Dani saying "Jai just shut u..." and was cut off by something. Me and Luke hide behind Beau and Beau opens up the closet door to find Dani and Jai kissing. 

"What is going on here?!" Beau shouts.

Dani's POV

"Okay so 1,2,3,4,5,6,7..." Beau starts counting.

"Come on Jai, before your brother finds us" I whisper, dragging him into my closet, shutting the door behind me.

"Um Dani I have something to tell you" Jai says shyly.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Even though I've only know you for a couple hours it was like love at first sight. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever met and..."

"Ugh I can't take this anymore!" I say. "Jai shut u..." I cut myself off and grab Jai's face and start passionately kissing him.

I hear the door knob shaking and I see the light shining on Jai's face. 

I hear Beau yell "What is going on here?!"