“How’d she take the news?” Marco asked.

I shrugged. “She was a bit upset but she understands why it has to be this way.”

“That’s good. The last thing we need is a bitch fit and for her to come charging in here while the cops are here.” Marcus chuckled.

Bruce shook his head. “She wouldn’t do that, she’s too smart to.”

“Bro, is there something you want to tell me?” I mocked, staring over at Bruce with amusement in my eyes.

“What?”

“I mean you’ve been complimenting my girl all day today--”

“Hell no, Bieber. She’s pretty and all but I don’t like her that way. I just have respect.”

“Good because I’d hate to beat your ass in order to keep you away from her.” I smirked.

“You wouldn’t touch me.” Bruce grinned.

“Wanna bet?” I stood up.

Bruce stood up next. “Bring it.”

As soon as we got in each other’s faces, we burst into laughter. Clapping hands with him, I patted his back before taking a seat on the couch again.

“You guys are nuts.” John rolled his eyes.

“You’re just a hater.” I mimicked him from earlier today.

“Don’t use my words.” John retorted.

I nearly doubled over in laughter. “Bro, are you deadass right now?”

He smirked. “Of course I am you idiot. I’m not being serious.” He threw a pillow at me.

Grabbing it, I shoved it back in his face. “Don’t throw pillows at me just because you’re jealous.”

“Are you serious going to use everything I said against me now?”

“Maybe,” I smirked, shrugging. “Maybe not.”

“You’re so immature.” He countered.

“You’re so immature.” I repeated him in a high pitched voice.

“Now, now ladies… that’s enough.” Bruce chuckled.

I shared a look with John and together, we turned, throwing a pillow at Bruce.

As the pillows fell off of him, Bruce looked at us. “What the hell was that for?”