“Hey,” He gently thumbed my chin, turning my face to him. “I love you, okay? I’m just keeping you safe.”

“I know and I love you too.” I forced a small smile, biting the inside of my cheek.

“You have nothing to worry about…” He whispered. “I’m going to be okay. This is nothing I haven’t done before.”

I nearly laughed to myself, finding it quite humorous how he knew exactly how I felt right now. Letting out a shaky breath, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. “What if they--”

Justin shook his head. “They won’t.”

“But what if they do--”

He silenced be quickly with a kiss. “They won’t, trust me.”

“I do trust you.” I whispered.

“Then, don’t worry about the what-if’s. Everything will be okay.”

“If you say so…” I muttered, rubbing my hands together to create some sort of friction between the two.

“You cold?”

I numbly nodded.

“Come on, I should probably get you home. It’s getting late.”

“I don’t want to go home yet.” I whined childishly. “This is the last day I get to see you until this whole Parker nonsense is over. I want to spend it with you.”

Justin held my face in his hands. “I know babe but I don’t want your parents to think I’m keeping you. Show them that they can trust you.” When I frowned, he smiled lovingly. “You’ll see me soon. I promise this’ll all blow over quickly.”

“You’re so sure about everything.” I mumbled.

Justin chuckled, pulling me into his arms. “No, I’m just thinking positively. Someone I know once told me that I should stop looking at all the negative in the world…”

A smile broke out on my lips. “I wonder who that was…”

“She was beautiful.”

“Mm, yeah?” I nuzzled my head into his chest.

“Yeah.” He breathlessly replied, a smile on his lips. “She’s perfect too.”

“Is she prettier than me?” I teased.

“No one’s prettier than you.” He murmured into my ear and butterflies instantly swarmed inside my stomach.

“I beg to differ, babe.”

“Don’t ever doubt your beauty baby.” He kissed my hair. “You’re too beautiful to be doing that to yourself.”

I rolled my eyes at his cuteness. “Whatever you say.”

Justin pulled me away from his arms, his hands holding me at arm’s length. “I’m serious, Kelsey.”

I stared up at him. “I know.”

“You don‘t.” He shook his head. “No girl knows how beautiful they are until they believe in it themselves and you need to do just that.”

I smiled. “You’re too cute.”

“I’m just telling you the truth.” He smirked, kissing me on the mouth before bringing me back into his arms, holding me tight. “Besides, I’m not cute.”

I giggled. “Then what are you?”

“I’m sexy.” He chuckled.

“Nope,” I shook my head. “I’m sexy.”