Ch.1

Pic of Catalina
\~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~\

Hi my name is Catalina Alvarez I'm 17 I'm a pretty short person. I only have two friends Jake and Ellie. I don't believe in love because everyone I loved destroyed my life or walked out on me so I stay away from it. Really the only things I love are Street Fighting,my two best friends,my trainer,and food, but I got caught in the world of love and let me tell you it is so complicated.
/........./........./.........\.........\.........\
"Hey!where's the drum at!"
"Ooh girl you're shining like-" I jolt awake as I turn my alarm off. Yay school you gotta love it! I'm joking I hate school like every normal teen should. I grab what I'm going to wear and head to my bathroom to do all my business.
   Once I'm done I grab my backpack and head down stairs put my shoes on,  grab my keys and head to my baby a red crotch rocket and head to school.

                                                                                        SCHOOL      When I get to school I park my baby, spot my friends and walk towards them while I look for my stupid phone in my bag "Damn it  where did I leave i...

                                                                                        SCHOOL
     When I get to school I park my baby, spot my friends and walk towards them while I look for my stupid phone in my bag "Damn it  where did I leave it?" I ask my self aloud.
All the sudden I hit the floor with a thud "oww holy fuck that hurt"I say as I look up to see who I bumped into and none the less it's Felix Young aka the dangerous,badass,jerk face gangleader."Why don't you watch where you're going bitch." He says to me as I get up.
"Well sorry your royal anise I didn't see you." I say dusting my self off.  "What did you call me?" He asked in what I believe is his threatening voice.  "A Royal anise is there a problem?"I ask smirking. He raised his hand and slapped me! slapped me! That Jackass, but hey the jokes on him I laugh humorlessly.
I look him in the eye and punch him hard and walked away like nothing happened. "Holy shit Cat are you crazy!?!"Ellie screams at me.  "No he slapped me he deserved it."I say

----////----////---///---///-----//
Felix's POV:
      Holy shit that punch hurt "Who the fuck is that?"I ask Lopez my second in command also my gay best friend. "That my brother is Catalina Alvarez aka black angel undefeated street fighter."he says. And then I  start to think how many of her fights we've been to and I got to say I'm impressed she can take a guy twice her size down with one blow "I want her"I say as if we were talking about the weather. "Why so you can play with her feelings fuck her and leave look it's not my place to say but I hear her life is pretty fucked up already I wouldn't if I were you."Lopez says before he walks away. 
"I don't care I have to make her mine and I will if it's the last thing I do."I say well think to myself as I look at her from afar
//---//---//---//---//---//---//---
Catalina's POV:
"Way to go dumbass now he's looking at you."Ellie says I look over my shoulder and sure enough he's staring at me I roll my eyes "I don't care he doesn't scare me I can take him if he try's anything."I say turning back.  "Cat if I wasn't dating Ellie and didn't lover her to death I would so date you." Jake says "Aww thanks Jay" I say putting a hand over my heart as if it meant that much to me. "Look Ellie if anything happens I'll tell you okay I promise." I say. "Fine whatever." She says. "Hey did we have math homework?" Jake ask. " Yes Jake but its not due till Friday."Ellie laughs. "Whats so funny?"He ask. "Okay Jake you asked that last night while we were talking over the phone."Ellie replies. I zone them out and look back to see Felix still staring. I wave to him but he just leaves. I also noticed that black eye he has and it looks horrible. "Cat you coming?"Ellie ask. "What?" I ask. "Come on you dummy the bell just rang."  She laughs 

"Oh okay." I smile and get up. 

///-----////----///---///---/------
Hey guys!! I hope you liked it this is my first book so if it sucks sorry I'll try my best at writing it and if you have any ideas plz tell me I'll need them and plz comment what you thank that's it for now bbbyyyyeee!!