"What's so funny?" A voice fills the air.

You jump at his sudden question. You put your hand over your heart and said "Geez, you gave me a heart attack."

He put his hands up, "Sorry sorry."

(Dana's POV)

I walked over to a nearby chair and sat on it. Slouching, I lean my head back and rest it along the top edge.

"What's wrong?" Hoshi's face figure hovered over mine, blocking the sunlight for my head area.

"My friend canceled last minute and now I have nothing to do."

"I don't have anything to do either," Hoshi smiles and brought his head up, then claps his hands together, "I got it. Let's go get some ice cream!"

I popped out of my seat in excitement, "Really?!"

"Really," He smiles once again, "Let's go!"

He takes my hand and drags me down the street. We stopped at an ice cream truck near the park where I was supposed to meet Woozi.

"What's your favorite flavor?" Hoshi begins to pull out his wallet.

"N-No, you don't have to pay for me! I can pay for myself!"

"No no, I insist."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Oh my lord you're persistent."

"Yes I am. So. Flavor?" He gives a cheeky smile.

"(Favorite Flavor)," Hoshi turns to the truck.

"One (F/F) please."

"Coming right up!" The worker opens the freezer holding the ice cream.

We waited a bit as she prepared it.

"Here you go," She smiles.

"Thank you!" Hoshi pays for it before giving me the cone.

I take the cone, but wonder about him, "Are you getting one?"

"Nah, I don't really like sweet and cold things."

We sat at a bench, I ate my ice cream while he stared at me.

"Um.. Why are you staring?" I then gasp, "Am I dripping or spilling anywhere?!" I anxiously look around for melted ice cream drops.

Hoshi laughed, "No, you're pretty. That's all."

'Wow, I never knew his laugh was so adorable,' I stare at his face, 'Wait.. What?'

"Me?! Pretty?!" I start laughing nervously, "No no, you must be talking to someone else."

His eyes stare into mine, "I mean it."

We sit there staring at each other. Luckily, my phone breaks the silence.

Ding

I went to grab my phone but it disappeared.

"Wut," I put on my derp face while looking around, "Am I just blind?"

"Looking for this?" I look up to see a familiar device hanging in front of me.

"Hey! Give it back!" I jumped in the bench to try and reach it.

"Nope," Hoshi pops the 'p' and holds it far from me.

"Come on man!" I whine, trying to reach over his shoulder.

"Oh look! A text message!"

"Stop it Hoshiiii," I keep trying to reach the phone but I'm too short.

" 'Noona, you know the lake down the street? Also the cherry blossom tree next to it? Can you meet me there?' Marshmallow," He read off the notification, "So who's Marshmallow?"

"Just give me my phone please!"

"I will. If you call me oppa."

"W-What. No. No way. That's too cringey."

"Then I guess I keep your phone~," He waves it around in front of my face.

I try to grab for it, but fail.

"Nu-Uh," He gives a sly look, "Call me oppa first."

I clench my jaw together, deciding.

"Op..pa," I spoke through my teeth.

"Oh. What was that?" He leans closer.

"Oppa! Now give me my phone!" I reach for the phone but he pulls away again.

"Use it properly."

"Oppa, please give me my phone," I give him my aegyo eyes.

"Nice. Here," He hands the phone over.

"Thanks," I smile while reaching for the phone.

But Hoshi pulled away.

(Author's POV)

You fall off the bench and land on his chest, your lips making contact. Your face burns red, your heart beating fast. You pushed yourself off him and stood up quickly.

"Gotcha," Hoshi chuckles while giving a big smile.

"YAH!" You smack his arm.

"Owww."

"Look what you did! The ice cream fell!" You squat next to the fallen ice cream on the concrete, "Sorry you couldn't be eaten all the way ice cream."

Hoshi tries to stifle his laughter as he watches you.

"What. What's so funny?" You look at him with suspicious eyes.

"You."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" You begin to chase him around.

But little did you guys know that a certain tiny Marshmallow stood not far away, watching the entire thing, heartbroken.

"It's okay Jihoon. It's okay. As long as she's happy," He turned away from the scene and walked farther from the laughter heard, dropping a bouquet of flowers and a note.

The note saying:

Noona, I've liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you. No. I love you. I hope you feel the same way. Be my Angel?

-Your Marshmallow