Vernon Part 1

"I promise I'll see you again"

You woke up to that last line of your dream. Picking up the picture frame next your bed you saw you and Vernon. It's been years since he moved to Korea. Life was so different without him anymore. No one would walk you to school and home, do homework together, hang out every Saturday, and other activities. You rolled back and forth on your bed. It sucks you never got to confess to him...

"____!!!!" Your mom yelled, "COME DOWN!!! I HAVE A SURPRISE!!"

You flew down the stairs one your mom said "surprise."

"What is it mom?" You met her in the kitchen where she sat checking the mail.

"A ticket came in the mail today...to a Kpop concert in Korea!" She handed you the mail

"Who's the group?" You grabbed the letter and opened it.

"A group named SEVENTEEN. They seem pretty famous, you should go...you need a break anyways. Just stay with your aunt and uncle there"

"Aight mom..." you walked away to your room.

"SEVENTEEN? Who are they..." you opened your laptop and googled them. Damn 13 members...the new super junior or what.. you scrolled down each members profile until your mouth dropped.

"V-Vernon?" You touched the screen and started to tear up. Did he send this ticket to me? He still remembers me?

You ran to your closet and packed your suitcase and pushed your mom to drive you to the airport.

"Bye mom! I love you!" You kissed her cheek and bought your ticket.

As you boarded the airplane your palms grew sweaty and got nervous. Will he recognize me? You fell asleep to your thoughts.

*time skip to when you arrives at your aunts and uncles house*

You entered the house giving your aunt and uncle hugs and kisses. As you unpacked in the spare room you looked around. Korea, haven't seen you in forever...

You decided to take a small tour around the neighborhood and walked to a cafe. As you sat down you pulled out your book and ear buds and started to read. After a few chapters of your book, you saw a pair of shoes approaching you...

A/N: sorry this part is shortㅠㅠ I ran out of time..I'm tired and it's only the third day of school...