DK

You woke up and the first person you saw next to you was no one other than your boyfriend, DK. You stroked his hair and giggled as he opened u is eyes slowly.

"When did you wake up?" He groaned and put his arms around you.

"Just now" you hugged him back.

"Jagiya, let's go on a date today" he pulled away.

"Alright Oppa" the both of you got dressed and started walking to the mall nearby.

You decided to walk through the park first.  You and DK walked hand in hand talking about everything.

"How's SEVENTEEN?" You brought up another topic.

"They're doing great. They said they miss you" he laughed.

"Aw I miss them too" you giggled and pulled up your hand and DK's hand that were locked together.

"Oppa, you have girly hands" you stuck out your tongue making him pout.

"No I don't, they're just like long.  The members even said I had pretty hands"

"For a guy" you smirked.

He stopped walking and frowned. "Oppa, I'm joking oh my gosh" you pinched his cheeks.

"No I don't believe you ____" he looked away.

"Oppaaaaaaaa" you nagged him with your aeygyo but he wouldn't fall for it.

"Dude its not a big deal...why are you acting like this?"

DK kept quiet.

You frowned, "aight, I'll leave then...sorrry" you let go of his hand somewhat harshly and walked away.

"it wasn't even a big deal...why is he ughh!" You yelled as you approached home. "Well...I understand that offended him but still...I apologized..." you sighed and entered your house.

You changed into baggy pants and a t-shirt. "Some date..." you started tearing up.  "Why did I even say that in the first place...ugh I'm so stupid" you hit yourself on the head.

Crying still, you went to the kitchen to cook something up to relieve your stress. You went to the fridge and grabbed vegetables to make fried rice. As you finished the food,  you heard the door open and close.  DK saw your eyes red with tears.

"____!! Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He placed his hands on your cheeks.

You hit his hand, "I'm not crying. It's the onions" you lied.

"Stop lying ____ I don't see any onions in your fried rice." He pointed to your food.

You put the bowl down and hugged DK tight.  "Oppa I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said that....I feel so stupid..." you started crying as Dk's hand patted your back.

"____ it's okay...I still love you..I'm sorry I got mad over that" he pulled away and kissed you passionately while hugging you.

"Also...never leave me like that again" he smiled and put your foreheads together.

A/N: finally a DK imagine><