Wonwoo Ft. Kai

Requested by JeonWonwoo17

*Will be using Ann for short sometimes*

"Annika!" You turned around and saw Wonwoo, your boyfriend come up to you.

"Ah, hi," you smiled warmly at him and looked away.

"Look Ann, I'm sorry I didn't come yesterday...The dance tea-"

"Forget it," you cut him off, "I understand perfectly, now just go to class before someone sees us." You turned and ran to your class.

Yes, you were in a relationship with Wonwoo, but no one knew, neither did you want anyone to know. He was pretty popular at your school and you didn't want to face the bullying so you asked the keep the relationship unknown.  But these days, Wonwoo has been "busy" and hasn't been hanging out with you.  You were pretty upset about it, but you couldn't do anything about it. Lately you've been hanging out with your friend Kai. The two of you were pretty close and he'd always hang out with you when Wonwoo couldn't. He was the ONLY person that knew about you and Wonwoo's situation.

"Hey Ann," Kai waved at you when you sat down in your seat.

"Hey Kai," You mumbled and put your head on your desk.

"Woah there..What's up with that face?" Kai sat next to you, "Let me guess, Wonwoo?" He placed his finger on his chin "professionally"

"yeup!" you sighed and frowned.

"What was the excuse this time?" Kai tapped his finger on the desk.

"Dance...AGAIN...I swear he used that excuse for the billionth time already.." You swallowed back your tears, "Kai...you don't think he's cheating on me right?"

"Ann, he would be a total ass if he cheated on you...Don't worry, I'll take care of you" Kai hugged you and patted your head.

You didn't see it but, the moment Kai hugged you, Wonwoo swung by your classroom to see if you were okay. He clenched his fists at the scene and stormed off.

AFTERSCHOOL

"Thanks Kai, for walking me home" You turned towards him, "Do you want something warm to drink before you leave? It's pretty cold.."

"Nah It's okay, thanks though. I'll see you tomorrow Annika. Text me whenever you need to" He waved at you and ran down the hill.

You messaged Wonwoo as you went inside the house.

Are you coming today?

Not even a minute passed and he replied.

No, I'm busy. I'll see you tomorrow

"UGH EVERY TIME!" You threw your phone on the couch and ran to your bed crying. 

You got up and grabbed the picture frame of you and Wonwoo and slammed it on the floor. The glass shattered and you left it there. You walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water and chugged it down.

"Should I just end it with him? He's never free anymore...He doesn't even pay attention to me" you wiped your mouth and looked at the clock. 

You went to the couch and picked up your phone. You called Kai.

"Hey Ann, what's up?" Kai said panting.

"Kai? Where are you..."

"Not far from where you live. Stopped by the store for a minute. Why? what's wrong with your voice?"

"Do you think you can take me somewhere?" You sighed, "Like now..."

"Yeah, I'll head over. Give me like 10 minutes"