Mingyu

You stayed in after class to plan things ahead such as events, dances, clubs, and everything else. You were the student president of the class and got promoted to be student president of the school. And on top of that, financially your family wasn't doing so good so you had to multiple part jobs to support your family. No one knew about your problems for the most part.

You were busy filling out paper work and someone knocked on the door.

"Who is i-" you looked up, "ugh, what do you want Mingyu."

"I just dropped by to see how you're doing," he smirked.

"Well aren't you a cool guy...rather than trying to pick girls, go make yourself useful and clean the school for once" you rolled your eyes and focused back onto your paper work.

Mingyu was probably one of the most popular/cool guy at your school.  Girls would fall for him, he'd do nothing at school but get hella good grades, but he never participated in any events. It got on your nerve a lot.

"Nah, I have no time for that" he looked at his 'watch'

"Then go join some clubs, you're annoying go away.." you signed the last sheet from your pile.

"Maybe, if you go out with me" Mingyu walked closer to you.

"Get out.." you packed your bags and left the building.

"Manager-nim! I'm here!" You enter the back room and changed into your apron.

"Oh ____! Early as usual?" Your manager came from the storage room.

"Yes, I'll start taking orders right away" you looked at your phone and it was 5. You worked at the cafe until 7 and your next part time job was at a bar. Yes, bad things sometimes happen there but thank God you're alive. That shift is from 8 to 12.

*after 1st shift*

"Hey guys I'm here" you approached the group of girls in the dressing room. You changed into your black clothes and headed out the door.

The shift finally ended. You felt like you could faint. Though work ended, you still had homework to do. You started to walk home until someone grabbed you and pulled you to an alley.

"hey there pretty girl, want to hang out with oppa tonight?" The guy holding you reeked with alcohol.

"Get away from me!" You pushed him off and tried running away but he grabbed you again, "HELP!" You screamed.

"Honey, no one is gonna hear you.." the man started pulling up your shirt. You closed your eyes and you heard the man fall on the floor. You opened your eyes and saw a tall figure. It was so dark you couldn't tell who he was.

"____! Are you alright?" The guy approached you.

"M-Mingyu?" You stuttered, "how did you.."

"I'll explain but let's get you like cooled down I mean you almost got raped there" he started to walk and you followed.

"Hey this is where I-"

"Work. I know"

The two of you entered the cafe. Mingyu sat you down and went to buy drinks.   How did he find me so fast? I don't get it...I'm pretty sure I left him at school....

"Here" Mingyu handed you a soda can you took it.

"Thanks...so you want to explain to me?" You bit your lip.

"Oh yeah...." Mingyu put on the cool act again, "well ____ I do know that you are doing two part time jobs. Here and a bar."

"Did you stalk me?!" You covered your mouth.

"Uh...not really just followed you....I was curious about the life of our class president."

You rolled your eyes, "I've had enough of this" you stood up and walked away.

"____ wait! Ugh" Mingyu grabbed your wrist and dragged you back to your seat. "This is not where I planned for it to go..."

"What do you mean" you crossed your arms.

"____I know the condition of your family....all your work shows it plus me following you."

You stayed silent.

"I know I've acted like a jerk not listening to you and being all cool not going anywhere. But most of those have a reason."

"So what's your point" you were getting annoyed.

"____, all those nights ever since you started working there? I was there to protect you from all those drunk dudes....I made sure no one bothered you while you were doing your work. I wanted to protect you ____"

"Mingyu...I-"

"Yeah yeah, I get it. No need to thank me...." Mingyu got up and walked away. Without realizing your actions you got up and hugged him.

"Thank you Mingyu.... I didn't realize how much you've done for me and I did nothing..." Mingyu was shocked but he hugged you back anyways.

"Well you can do one thing...."

"What...." you looked up at him.

"I believe saying I was protecting you was low key trying to confess to you...so ____ do you want to go out with me? I'll help you through out your struggles and do whatever I can to help your family."

"Yes...I'll go out with you...but-"

"Oh also me saying that doesn't include me having to participate in class activities 'cause I still ain't doing that" he snapped his fingers.

"Ugh dang it." You crossed your arms.

"it's okay, as long as I love you its all good" Mingyu leaned foward and kissed your lips.