Joshua part 1

"Hey we're from the dance department!" You said as you entered a classroom. You looked at your friend and nodded her giving her the cue. The two of you danced for about 30 seconds. The class applauded.

You've been part of the dance team for 3 years now and you loved it. You and your friend, y/f/n, stuck together from beginning to end. This year was now your last year because you were graduating. As of now, you were giving announcements to each classroom with your friend to attend the showcase coming up in a few weeks.

"Please come to our dance show coming up in a few weeks!" Your friend started off saying.

"Yes! Pre-sale tickets are 10 dollars, at the door it's 12. You can buy from any dancer or go to the Activities Office!" You finished off smiling.

"Thank you!!" You and your friend said and walked out the door.

"Okay so we have two rooms left, just to save time let's seperate" you suggested.

"Yeah sure, I'll meet you back at the dance room" your friend walked away while you walked the opposite direction.

As you walked towards the last classroom you bumped into someone and you fell onto the floor.

"Owww..." you rubbed your shoulder. You looked up and saw a guy holding out his hand.

He had orangish hair styled up. His eyes looked like those of a deer. You admired his charming face for a split second. You thought he was one of the most handsomest guy you ever met. Throughout your high school you never saw anyone that attractive.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there" you took his hand, "are you alright?" He eyed you holding your shoulder.

"I'm alright, haha. Thanks though" you smiled softly.

"Oh okay that's good." He looked at your shirt, "from the dance appartment?"

"Yeah," you slowly nodded biting your lip.

"What classroom you going to?"

"I'm have to make the last announcement to room 503" you pointed to the room straight ahead behind you.

"Oh, I see, have fun then" he looked at you warmly and walked away.

"Dang it! I forgot to ask his name!" You hit yourself on the head punishing yourself, "oh well..he won't recognize me the next time we meet anyways...high school is huge" you sighed and walked to the last classroom.

*skip to lunch*

"Y/f/n, where are you?" You whispered as you were in the library looking for her. You were suppose to meet for 30 minutes to do homework and work on the dance routines outside.

"Sorry! Something came up! I'll just meet you outside! Sorry ____" she hung up. You rolled your eyes.

You sat down and took out your math homework. You took out our textbook as well and opened it to the assigned homework page. You focused on that one problem you didn't understand during class.

"Ugh...how do you solve this.."you itched your head with your pencil and bit your bottom lip.

All of a sudden you thought about that boy you bumped into. He looks so familiar....where have I seen him?

"It looks like you need help with something" a voice interrupted your thoughts. You looked up and you saw that it was the guy from earlier.

"Uhm no not really" you closed your book, "so we meet here again..."

"Yeah I guess haha, what's your name?" He took the chair next to you and sat down.

"____, what about you?"

"Joshua, you're from Choreo club right?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh!" You clapped your hands silently, remembering you were in the library, "that's where I've seen you, I've been wondering where I saw you..haha" you laughed nervously.

"Haha, yeah," he scratched his head, "do you remember the performance though? I heard we're auditioning for the showcase that the dance department is having and I don't really remember it...wanna help me out?"

"Haha, yeah of course I'll help you. Is after school fine with you?" You started packing your bags.

"Yeah sure. Thanks ____" he smiled, "you going somewhere?"

"Yeah I have to go practice dance routines for the show haha" you put on your backpack, "I'll see you later!" You waved at him and walked out.

As you walked out your bracelet, known as your lucky charm, fell out and you didn't realize it. Joshua on the other hand found it and picked it up, "You are not alone" he read aloud. Behind the bracelet was your initials.