Joshua Part 2

Continuing from Part 1 <3

S. Coups and Woozi began working at a music academy for high school students.

"Alright guys, let's start from the top!" Woozi snapped his fingers and the students got ready and sang their song.

On the other side of the room, S. Coups was teaching rap.

"Okay, 5 6 7 8!" He started off rapping and the students joined a few counts later.

"Gosh..working this hard for a week never felt so tiring..." S. Coups yawned as he closed the windows and locked them.

"Yeah I guess, but it's all for a good cause.." Woozi packed his things.

"Good work boys! Never seen you guys work this hard in years! Even though of course you're both hard workers. I decided to put a raise so," the manager gave them the white envelope, "Both of yours are in there. See you next week!" 

"THANK YOU!" Woozi and S. Coups bowed. They immediately opened the white envelope, "1000!!! GOOD ENOUGH!" They screamed as they skipped out the door.

"Hyung, can we just do a fundraising at out school? Like we could sell stuff.." Dino suggested to the three other boys, Vernon, Seungkwan, and DK.

"That's a simple yet fun idea!" Seungkwan stood up, "What should we sell?"

"What about just baked goods? We can ask our moms to bake some stuff and we can sell them aftershool" Vernon crossed his arms.

"That's good, let's call them" DK pulled out his phone to call his mom and the other members did the same.

*Afterschool*

"GUYS! COME BUY SOME OF OUR BAKED GOODS! THEY'RE JUST 2 DOLLARS!" Seungkwan yelled.

"They're not coming over here..." Dino frowned.

"Yeah I told you guys our sign was dull..." Vernon rolled his eyes.

"I have an idea!" Dino clapped his hands, "i'll be right back." 

Within a few minutes he came back with speakers big enough to hold an event. DK handed his phone and Dino blasted the music.

"COME BUY OUR BAKED GOODS!" Seungkwan and Vernon both screamed and people started to gather.

Dino suddenly got up and started free styling to the music. It turned out great, people were buying the baked goods and gave Dino money for his excellent dancing.

"Whew...we literally sold everything" DK said as he cleaned up the area, "How much did we make?"

"We made about 120 plus 30 for Dino's dancing" Seungkwan sighed, "Is this enough?"

"I don't know we'll need to check with the other guys later..." Vernon said, "Let's go grab some bingsoo, man I'm hungry!"

"YEAH!"

Hoshi and Jeonghan both worked at the gas station. Hoshi would wipe the cars that came out of the car wash and Jeonghan was responsible for putting the gas in the car. The two of you persuaded the owner to let you work overtime for a higher pay and he agreed.

Jeonghan was sitting around waiting until a car arrived. Jeonghan greeted him and the man gave his card. Jeonghan started to put the gas in and finished. He gave the man the receipt and bowed.

"Hey you! One more thing!" The man called out telling Jeonghan to come closer.

"Ye" Before Jeonghan could answer the guy threw his trash at him and drove away laughing.

"That freaking.." Jeonghan calmed himself down and threw away the trash and sat down.

"Come here!" Hoshi signaled the car and began drying it with the towels.  He patted the car twice to let it go.

He signaled another car and began wiping it, before he could finish the car drove off making Hoshi trip.

"Aish, what the hell!" He got up and dusted himself off.

Their shift ended and each were given a paycheck. Hoshi recieved 150 and Jeonghan the same amount. Hoshi sighed and rubbed his neck until Jeonghan came from behind and wrapped his arm around his neck.

"Why the long face!" Jeonghan laughed.

"Nothing..just hoping this is enough for Joshua hyung.." Hoshi frowned.

"Hey, what matters is the hard work..You're fine" Jeonghan started walking with Hoshi.

The boys rushed in and at the airport. They counted the money and Jeonghan got up.

"3020! ITS ENOUGH YOU GUYS!" Jeonghan cheered and the members screamed.

"YES!!!!"

"Okay let's go buy the tickets now!"

BACK AT THE DORM  

The boys walked in "tired" and saw Joshua lying on the couch with one arm on his forehead.

"Shh.." S. Coups said and signaled that the whole group huddle around him.

"1, 2, 3..SURPRISE!!!" They all screamed and Joshua sprung up.

"What the heck!" he covered his ears. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" he said giving each member a punch on the arm.

"ugh...missed it!" Vernon groaned, "SURPRISE!!!" He held the two airplane tickets in his hand.

"WHAT! ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL?!" Joshua grabbed them.

"YEAP! Now go enjoy and have some time with her!" S. Coups patted his back.

"Oh my god...thank you so much guys!" Joshua grabbed his jacket and ran out the door.

"ughhh," the members fell to the floor and stretched, "glad this is over" and they laughed.

Nurul's POV

You were about to leave your house until you got a call from Joshua.

"Hello?" You picked up and started slipping on your shoes.

"Nurul! I need you to meet me now!" Joshua said panting.

"What's wrong? I'll head over...to where?" You bit your lip nervously.

"The first place where we met," he hung up.

"Ahh...there..." you smiled and walked out the door. You took out your bike to save time and get there faster.

You stopped riding your bike and decided to walk it since you were almost there. You turned on the curb and saw Joshua leaning against the lamp post and tapping his fingers nervously on his leg.

"Joshua?" You called out and he turned around.

"Nurul!" He walked over to you, "I have something for you" He smiled.

"What is it?" You tried looking behind him but he moved.

"SURPRISE!" he held out the airplane tickets.

"Airplane tickets? For what?" You played dumb.

"Aish...for our two year anniversary Babo! We're going to LA!" He hugged you.

"I know I know I was playing around" you hugged him back and he stroked your hair.

"I'm so happy 'cause I'm with you," He hugged a bit tighter.

"Me too Me too" You looked at him.

"Happy second year anniversary" He gently kissed you on your lips.