S. Coups/Seungcheol ft. Wonwoo

Requested for JJLoveCouple!!!!

"아낀다!" (Adore u) rang in your head for the millionth time. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at the time. "4:30...time to get ready!"

Your morning routine basically went like this: get up and wash up, go to the dance room at your school, dance and sing for about 2 hours, practice your other personal talents and take a shower (pretend the school has showers LOL).

You entered the dance room and smiled at the large space just for you. You plugged in the stereo and started to dance like there was no tomorrow. You practiced all the kpop dances you had knew and had decided to choreograph a song your boyfriend, S. Coups, composed with his friends "Ah Yeah."

You and S. Coups have been going out for quite a while now...a little over a year. However, no one knew of your relationship except your friends, Belle, Somi, and Mina. You loved him so much, everything about him made you smile. His clumsiness, charm, looks, personality, just everything. But there's one small problem....a classmate, Wonwoo, likes you. S. Coups tried to hold it in and you try to calm him down but you don't know how it's gonna end.

You then started to sing your favorite song, "So Sick" by Neyo. As you finished the song someone started clapping. You flipped your hair around and saw S. Coups standing there smiling.

"You were great Ara, I'm so glad I have a girl like you"

You showed your cringed body to his words and started laughing as he ran to you tickling you down and hugged you.

"Oppa, I'm sweating...let me shower" you push him off and tossed him a water bottle. Drink some water you seem tired.

*time skip to when school starts*

"ARA!!!" Belle ran up to your locker.

"Hmmm??" You replied while grabbing your books and binders.

"Vernon told me that he needed to tell me something after school today!! I'm so nervous oh my gosh!" She started panicking like a little girl.

You laughed "Girl, good luck! I'm sure it's good news" you gave her a wink. You and your friends knew Belle had a thing for Vernon and Vernon showed low key affection back. You had a good feeling about it. Also haven't mentioned, Somi and Joshua are together as well as Mina and Mingyu.

As the four of you sat down, Joshua and Mingyu came over and you all started socializing. You were looking over at S. Coups who was helping Seungkwan and DK with their homework. In front of you Dino was writing super hard which was surprising. Jeonghan, Minghao, Jun, and Vernon were reading their books and chatting to each other once in a while. You looked at the door and saw Wonwoo, Woozi, and Hoshi enter the class. You rolled your eyes and started talking with the group again.

All of a sudden you saw a milk cartoon appear on your desk. You stared at it and looked behind seeing Wonwoo rubbing his neck and biting his lips and walking back forward tossing the bread on your desk and running out of the class. You poked the bread with your pencil while the class "oooed" and "ahhhhed"

You looked over at S. Coups who started to clench his fists.

*time skip AGAIN to lunch*

"Guys! Let's play a game!!" Seungkwan brought the whole class. As he explained the game you slid over to S. Coups and held his hand.

The game started and you were it. By 1 minute you already caught the whole class, except S. Coups. As you repeated the same words for the whatever time. Seungcheol smirked and grabbed your hand and the both of you ran outside the tennis courts to the football field.

"Oppa, what are you doing that's not how-" S. Coups smashed his lips into yours and the both of you started kissing.

"Ara...remember that no one is gonna ever take you away from me. I love you so much, I can't bear seeing Wonwoo hold your hand during that game"

You giggled at his jealously "arraseo oppa." You hugged him "saranghae"

A/N: HOW WAS IT?? IM SORRY IF IT DIDNT SATISFY YOUㅠㅠ IF YOU WANT ME TO EDIT ANYTHING TELL ME ARA!!♥♥ THANKS FOR REQUESTING!