Dino

You bit your lip as you looked around the school. He did say this was his school...where is he? Wait...did he change? what if i cant recognize him and he cant recognize me? You took out your phone and called him.

"Hello?"

"Chan-ah its me ____, i'm here at your school but...where are you?" You went on your tippy toes to look around the area.

"Ah, I'm still in the school building...I'm heading out right now. You should be able to recognize me right?"

"uh...yeah of coursee! Who am i? your childhood friend  ____!" you hung up. "Aish, what do i do! ugh.." you looked at the school building and waited for some guy to pop out and assume it was Chan.

After a few minutes a group of boys came out and you frowned and tried to see if you could notice him. You then saw a familiar face you walked a little closer to find that it was him.

"Chan-ah!" You called out to him waving and jumping around.

"Oh! ____!" Chan waved at you, "Guys I'll catch up with you later,"

He ran up to you and smiled, "Yah, you should've told me you were coming to Korea sooner! I could've gotten you a gift!"

"Ah, sorry haha last minute schedule? but hey you changed a lot!" you said pointing at him.

"same with you" he teased, "Do you want to go somewhere? Since we got together again"

Before you could answer the group of boys he was with came up to you guys.

"OHHHHH~ DINO GOT HIMSELF A GIRLFRIEND?!" The boys teased him.

"what? Dino? What are they talking about Chan? When did you switch your name?" you tugged on his sleeve.

"ah....you see...i became an idol...I'm with SEVENTEEN..." he scratched his head.

"I-Idol?" you took a few steps back. When did he change this much? "Ah," you faked a stomach ache, "Sorry Chan, I have a stomach ache, i'll call you later. Bye!" You ran outside the front gate and leaned against the wall.

"We both really changed huh Chan....what do i do..." you slowly started walking and then suddenly it started raining. Still shocked by what happened, you didn't care and continued walking on the sidewalk.

THE NEXT DAY

"AH-CHOO!" you sneezed and blew your nose, "ugh....man I'm so stupid, how did i end up in this state..thanks rain.." you looked next to you and saw there were no more tissues.

you sighed and called the front desk of the hotel, "Hello? Yes can you send a box of tissues? Thank you," you hung up and sneezed again.

Your phone started to ring and you picked up.

"Hello....." you groaned.

"uh? ____? is that you? are you alright? you soun-"

"I'm fine, why did you call?" you cut him off.

"Ah, i wanted to see if you have time today since its the weekend and we weren't able to-"

"Ah-choo! ugh...." you sniffled.

"Yah, are you sick!? You liar! Where are you!"

"I'm at the hotel..." you sighed. Good job ____ GOOD JOB You mentally hit yourself.

"I'm going there right now," he hung up and you lied down.

Within a few minutes you heard knocking on your door. You wrapped yourself in your blanket and hopped over to the door. You opened it and saw Chan panting and sweating.

"Yo, did you really run here?" you coughed and rubbed your eyes.

"YES!" he pushed you back to your bed. "How did you get sick?" he placed his hand on your forehead.

"the rain...." you sighed, "You didn't need to come ya know..." you looked away from him.

"Why would i leave my childhood friend here sick!" he flicked your forehead.

"OW! Yah do you want to die?!" you pushed him.

"Lie down babo, I'll get you some medicine and food," he gently lied you down and pulled the blanket up. "I'll be back," he smiled and ran out with the room card.

You stared at your phone watching korean drama until you started to get a little sleepy. You yawned.

"no! i have to wait for Chan to come!" you slapped your face, "Stay awake!" but your eyes started to droop and you fell asleep.

DINO'S POV

"____-yahhh~I brought i-" I came in and saw her sleeping grasping her phone.  "Aigoo...." I took the phone out of her hand and moved her hair out of the way. "Why did you run away yesterday? you're still horrible at lying..." I frowned and found a notebook.

"eh? what is this?" I flipped through the pages and saw different journal entries until I stopped at a page that had a picture of me and ____ when we were younger.

The Day I Meet Chan Again!

"Ah, this was her journal entry from yesterday," I whispered and saw ____ still sleeping. I read the journal.

Today was the day I met Chan again! How should I describe this? I was really happy....I had butterflies in my stomach, I couldn't stop jumping around...I was too happy haha.Throughout the years I kept thinking, "How is he doing?" "Is he still the same?" "Will he recognize me?"

I smiled to myself and laughed. "too happy.."

But, that all went downhill...Chan becoming an idol? How was I suppose to face him?  Here he is going uphill to success while I'm still here working part time jobs....Im so pathetic...what am i doing to myself...We changed a lot over the years...I feel like i have to give up...I waited a long time to tell him but after today I couldn't say anything. I guess i have to stop seeing him...so he doesn't see how useless i got over the year...but he's happy right now...I'm glad i got to see his smile...

I closed the notebook and looked up and saw ____ awake.

YOUR POV

"Why...." you grabbed the notebook, "Why are you reading this...What did you see..." 

"____, I-" He stuttered, "Why did you leave like that yesterday?"

You bit your lip and noticed the food he brought, "WOW I'M HUNGRY LETS GO EAT!" You hopped out of bed and ran to the kitchen with the food.

"Chan-ah! Sit down!" you poured the porridge into two different bowls and handed him a spoon, "Here, eat" you smiled and started eating.

"____-yah, what was it you needed to tell me yesterday?" Chan tapped the table.

"Ah, about that can we not ta-" you were cut off by Chan pecking your lips, "Was it that?"

You touched your lip, "Chan-ah, I-"

"You really think I'd judge you for becoming like this? wah, I'm really disappointed....I'd never judge you like that!"

"Why did yo-"

"Let me finish," he pointed at you "Let me be the one to tell you first...____, I like you...alot...no, I love you." he smiled.

"Chan-ah..." you looked down.

"You were gonna tell me the same thing right?" he patted your head, "So, will you go out with me?" he held you hand.

"Y-yes.." you looked up at him and smiled, "Thanks Chan"

Chan leaned forward and kissed you again, "Love you,"