S. Coups

Requested by lepuri_vogel

"Vernon hurry up let's go to school! Joshua is already waiting for us!" You yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming!" He ran down putting his homework in his backpack.

"Ugh...so irresponsible" you joked and rolled your eyes and walked out the door.

"Shut up..." he followed you.

"Joshua!" You saw him from a distance and waved your hands.

Joshua saw you and Vernon and waved back walking towards you guys.

"Late much?" He raised an eyebrow. You pointed next to you and Joshua playfully punched Vernon on the stomach, "let's go before we're really late"

You and Vernon as you can tell, are siblings. Joshua was your childhood friend. The three of you would always hang out. You were a shy girl but around them it got better. 

But these days a new guy tagged along in your group, his name was S. Coups.  You two got along pretty well but you were really shy when it came to talking to him. You didn't know why but it always happen.

The three of you reached school and walked over to your classroom. You saw S. Coups sitting in his chair playing some games on his phone. The four of you all sat next to each other. You sat right next to S. Coups. The closer you approached him your heart started beating faster.

You sat down in your chair, "hey S. Coups" you smiled.

"oh hi Sam!" He smiled looking at you. You blushed and looked down at your desk.

"Hey Sam," you looked up and saw this guy in your class, his name was Hyuk. From the start of school he kept bothering you or flirting with you just to get your attention.

"Hey Hyuk," you smiled.

"You look pretty today haha. Hey you busy afterschool? I want to show you something" he tapped your hand.

You had to admit...Hyuk was a nice guy and a good friend too. But hanging out with a guy alone was uncomfortable. However Vernon and Joshua always mentioned that you were way too nice. Which was true. You were too nice.

"Haha sure I guess, I'll meet you after school then" you laughed.

"Great!" Hyuk went back to his seat. You looked at Joshua and Vernon who were standing up looking at one direction. You followed their stare and you noticed that S. Coups was glaring at Hyuk.

S. Coups' POV

"Yo, S. Coups you okay there?" I looked up and saw Vernon walking toward lbs me during lunch.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know man, you seemed kinda uh...angry? Is there something going on between you and Hyuk?"

"What? No why?" I looked back at my locker.

"Oh okay. No its nothing you seemed kinda mad earlier that's why"

"Hey, does Sam have a boyfriend?"

"Yo..coups I think this like the 5th time you asked me this month. SHE DOES NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND" Vernon rolled his eyes.

"Who doesn't have a boyfriend" I looked up and saw Joshua walking towards me and Vernon.

"Nothing.." I closed my locker.

"He's been asking me if Sam had a boyfriend or not" Vernon rolled his eyes.

"Woah...Coups likes Sam?" Joshua covered his mouth.

"Shut up you two" I glared at them and started walking away.

"Nuh-uh where you going? You're coming with us" Vernon and Joshua dragged me to the rooftop.

"Why are you dragging me here..." I groaned and crossed my arms.

"You like Sam don't you S. Coups"

"N-no...why would I? We're just friends..like ser-"

"We've been spying on you two...you and Sam. You guys have setting going on huh, just not telling us?" Vernon smiled.

"Yo..nothing like that...okay I'll admit it...I like Sam, but she doesn't like me...actually I don't know her feelings. So every time Hyuk comes and flirts with Sam I get jealous...and I don't want her in a relationship with her l. I want her to go out with-"

"You" Vernon and Joshua said together, "we got you man, I'm pretty sure Sam feels the same way..I've been watching her too."

"Then help me confess, 'cause I have no idea how.."

Your POV

"Hyuk!" You called out to him. He saw you and ran over.

"Let's go! Today's my treat!" He grabbed you hand and the two of you walked to the bubble tea shop."

"So what did you need to show me?" You asked Hyuk while drinking your boba.

"Ah, yeah I'll show you. Come here!" He led you to a studio and the two of you walked in.

"I'm composing a song for a girl I like, can you judge?"

"Of course! Who's the lucky girl?" You joked.

"Your friend, Hannah" (sorry I'm Hyuk biased♥) he rubbed his neck.

"Oh my god! She'll love it!" You though about how happy she'll be.

Before he could start playing, someone barged into the room, grabbed your hand and ran out.

"What the hell! Who are you!" You looked up and saw  S. Coups.

"Seungcheol?" You were confused, "why did you do that! That was so rude! I didn't even say bye to Hyuk! You made me miss hi-"

You were then cut off by a kiss. You realized S. Coups was kissing you. S. COUPS.  You pulled away. "What? What are you doing?" You covered your mouth.

"Sam I know this is sudden...but this was the only way I could tell you..."

"What?"

"I like you Sam, no I love you. Will you go out with me?"

"S. Coups...I...." you looked down, "yes..."

"Thank you..." he hugged you, "I don't want you seeing with Hyuk again, he makes me"

"Jealous?" You giggled, "you made me miss the song he was gonna sing to Hannah tomorrow!"

"Sammm~ stop talking about him" S. Coups pouted.

"Arraseo, thank you Coups...I think I got rid of my shyness thanks to this moment" you hugged him tighter.

"I love you Sam"