Jeonghan

As you walked down the hallways towards your locker, you heard distant giggles and screaming from the locker bay next to yours. You passed by it stopping in your tracks seeing the popular guy, Jeonghan, with the top popular girls in your school.
To be honest, you were close with Jeonghan before back in middle school, but when high school came he turned into a totally different guy. He would ignore you and when girls came and bullied you he'd pass by like it was nothing. Today was the last day of your senior year and you hoped he would at least talk to you but no. Nothing happened so far.

"____ what are YOU doing here" one of the girls Minji interrupted your thoughts and linked her arm with Jeonghan. You smiled weakly at her, rolled your eyes and walked away.

"HEY! I WASN'T DONE TALKING TO YOU!!" Minji yelled and ran after you pulling you around and slapped you to the floor.

You started to laugh hysterically and then started to cry as she walked away. Looking around you found a small dustpan and threw it at Minji's heels making her trip.

"YAH! YOU FREAK!" She screamed which made Jeonghan and the other girls come out of the locker bay.

"Now if you'll excuse me MINJI I'll leave now" I spit at her face and started walking away.

You heard the cries of Minji's followers and their running feet catching up to you. You turned around and one girl was so close to punching your face. You shut your eyes tight and waited for the beating but nothing happened.

"Stop...leave her alone...it's my first and last warning" you heard a voice and opened your eyes. Shocked, you saw Jeonghan in front of you holding the girl's fist.

"O-oppa" she stuttered.

"Leave...NOW" Jeonghan glared at them and they ran away.

"J-jeonghan..." you started crying "why? What happened? Why are you like this?"

He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry ____. I liked you so much...I tried to get over you by ignoring you....but seeing how you got treated got me worried everyday...I'm sorry...forgive me ____?"

"Of course I forgive you babo.." you pulled out of the hug giving him a peck on his lips.

"Thanks Jagiya" he kissed your forehead.

A/N: JEONGHAN♥♥ I TRIED RELATING IT TO THEORY MANSAE VIDEO...EH HAHA