Jun Part 1

**These days the drama "Kill Me Heal Me" has got me the feels o: so this imagine will be somewhat related to it. Plus in Daum My Kiss Jun used a Kill Me Heal me reference so I'm gonna have him in this story c:**

Written by: Hannah

"____!" Christine screamed when you picked up her call. She seemed a little to excited today.

"What is it.." you groaned rubbing your eyes. You just woke up.

"Don't forget you're meeting someone today! He's a good friend, so I want us to all  get along" she giggled.

"Yes, ma'am" you rolled your eyes, "Now let me get ready" you laughed.

"kkay! Remember Tami Cafe at 12!" she hung up and you threw your phone on the bed. 

You washed up and walked over to your closet still rubbing the lotion on your face.  You pulled out white ripped pants with a beige shirt and a cardigan.  You tossed them on the chair and picked up your stuff bear.

"Annyeon Nana," you smiled and hugged the bear.

You slipped on your clothes and grabbed your purse and phone. You were about to open the door until you saw your older brother Mark standing.

"Aish! You scared me! What the hell!" you pushed him out of your way.

"and where do you think you're going sister?" he grabbed your shirt.

"I'm going to meet a friend" you turned around and smiled. "Now let go!" you smacked his hand, "hmph" you pouted and left the house.

You walked over to the cafe and sat down. You pulled out your phone and started going through photos of when you were younger.  You couldn't remember your childhood and no matter how hard you tired, nothing would come back.  But occasionally you would get nightmares related to your childhood. Sometimes good memories flow in too.

"____ I came" a little boy opened the door with an arm full of snacks.

You stayed quiet and pulled your legs to your chest not saying a word.

"Let's play with some toys ____!" he grabbed a toy train and placed it on the track letting it run.  After a few rounds he picked it up and handed it to you. "Play with me"

"Okay.." you took the train and did the same thing. The two of you started laughing.

Suddenly the clock struck midnight and the boy looked at you.

"I have to go now ____" he got up and started walking away until you grabbed his hand.

"Don't go...Play with me"  you stuttered.

"I can't, you'll get in trouble" he sighed. He knelt down and pointed at the clock. "I promise every day I'll come here at ten."

"Who is that boy..." you dozed off until you saw Christine and a guy walking through the door.

"Hey!" you waved and smiled. They came over and sat down.

"Hey I'm Jun" he smiled.

"I'm ____" 

Jun's POV

"I'm ____" As soon as that name rang through my head I stumbled down grabbing onto the chair.

"Jun are you o-" Christine tried helping me up. Everyone in the cafe was staring at me.

"AGH!" I grabbed my hair as the sharp pain went through my head. I started panting heavily, as I stood back up.