Wonwoo

Requested by jihantrash

Idk how to do fluff that well...but I hope you like it Frau><

You threw yourself on your bed and slammed your pillow on your face and screamed into it.

"Ugh I'm so crazy!! Why him?! Out of all guys!!" You hit yourself with the pillow.

"Dang Frau, what's up with you?" Your older brother Jeonghan came in the room with some snacks.

"Uh...just glad it's the weekend now.." you lied smiling.

"Lies...I'm your brother Frau, I know you too well. Now tell me" he set the snacks down and sat on your bed.

"Well...you know your friend...." you started off.

"Frau..I have like a lot of friends if you haven't noticed...name?" Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

"Shut up most of them are girls playboy" you hit his arm, "it's your friend Wonwoo....I like him...WHAT DO I DO!!" You buried your face in the pillow.

Jeonghan started laughing hysterically. You looked up, "what's so funny!!" You turned red.

"Both of you guys are so cute ahaha" Jeonghan started fanning himself with his hand, "tell you what, let's have the three of us meet up tomorrow and we'll hang out"

"....." you didn't say anything and Jeonghan left your room.

"OMG TOMORROW?!" You started screaming and freaking out. What should I wear? Makeup or nah, curl my hair? No? Omg!

Next day

"Jeonghan Oppa? Do I look okay??" You kept fiddling around as the two of you walked to the cafe to meet Wonwoo.

"You're fine, calm down" Jeonghan patted you on the back.

You sat down across from Jeonghan at the cafe. You started shaking

"Oppa, I'm nervous..."

"Don't worry I got you" he smiled.

After a few minutes you saw a tall slender figure walk in with black hair.  Wonwoo came... your palms started to get sweaty. You thought he'd sit next to Jeonghan so you had your bag on the chair next to you.

"Hey Wonwoo!" Jeonghan got up and greeted him, "I believe you know my sister, Frau?"

"Yeah I know her.." he looked down biting his lip.

Crap...he already doesn't like me...

"H-hi...I'm Frau!" You stuttered.

"Hey.."

"Well don't just stand there go sit down" Jeonghan interrupted.

Wonwoo nodded and walked over to the chair next to you.

"May I?" You were so shocked you started turning red.

"S-sure" you grabbed your bag and looked away mouthing to Jeonghan help me

"Hey so do you remember what happened last week? When we played dare or dare with the other guys?" Jeonghan smirked at you.

Flashback

"Dare or dare Frau"  Hoshi asked you staring into your eyes intensely.

"Obviously dare..." you rolled your eyes.

"I dare you to...hmmmm....do aegyo like how you would do to your Bae to ummm...Wonwoo!" Hoshi winked at me.

"You serious?" You glared at Hoshi, he knew your secret too.

"it is a dare Frau..do it" Jeonghan yawned.

"Fine..." you turned to Wonwoo, "Oppaaaaa!" You acted cute but you felt your face going red, "can you buy me 빵(bread)?? Pleaaaassseee"

Everyone started to stare at Wonwoo, "say something hyung" The8 spoke up.

"Arraseo Frau, I'll buy you it" Wonwoo pinched your cheek.

"AWWWWWW" all the boys cooed.

"Shut up!" You yelled and your heart started beating fast.

End of flashback

"Why did you have to bring it up..." you growled at Jeonghan.

"Wonwoo-yah, don't you have anything to tell us?" Jeonghan completely ignored you and turned to Wonwoo.

"I-i like someone.." she rubbed his neck.

"Who?" Jeonghan smiled.

"F-frau..." Wonwoo looked up at you, he was blushing.

"What?" You pinched yourself, "are you serious? You're lying right?"

"Nope..." Wonwoo looked down.

"Well I shall now leave you lovebirds alone" Jeonghan got up and walked away.

"Frau?" You looked at him and you saw him holding your hand, "do aegyo for me one more time" he smiled.

"W-why..."

"It's cute when you do it" he stroked your cheek.

"O...okay.." you cleared your throat, "Oppaaaaa~ I like you so much! How much? This much!!" You spread your arms wide open.

"Really? Then will go you out with me?" Wonwoo asked with his aegyo.

"Yes Oppa~~" you replied and he pulled you into a hug.

"I love you Frau"