Seungkwan

You walked to the library next to your school to do your homework. Your house was a crazy environment. Your brother Hoshi would always bring his friends over so the house was never quiet. You entered the library and sat in the back corner, your normal spot.  As you sat down, you saw another guy sit across from you. You've seen him pretty often now, you never talked to him. You were too scared, like he was good looking and all but yeah..it's one of those feelings..you like him but you don't know anything about him..sucks

You started working on your math homework, highlighting things, taking notes until your pencil rolled off the table. You were about to bend down and grab it until you saw someone else pick it up first.

"Here" you looked up and saw that boy.

"Oh um...thanks..." you slowly took the pencil away.

"I've seen you a lot now haha, what's your name?" The boy asked smiling.

"____, you?"

"Seungkwan. Nice to meet you"

"Same" you went back to your seat and you heard shuffling from Seungkwan's desk. You looked up and you saw him walking around the table and sat next to you.

"I can sit here right?" He laughed making you blush.

"Uh ya sure go ahead." You looked back at your textbook and took out your phone and started texting your friend, Anna.

Anna! Omg..

What, what's going on..

Remember how I told you about that guy I like at the library?

yeah

We finally talked today! He's sitting next to me

Omg, dude good luck! I ship even though idk who he is lol.

You locked your phone and looked over at Seungkwan who seemed to be struggling with something.

"Is-is everything alright?" You tapped his shoulder.

"Uhmmm...kinda? I just don't know how to solve this.." he pointed to the math problem in his book.

"Ah, I know this. I'll help you" you smiled at him and shifted through your book to find the page.

"You go to Jeju High School?" He looked surprised.

"Uhmmm...yeah"

"What grade??"

"I'm in 10th.."

"Oh really? I'm in 11th!" He covered his mouth after noticing how loud he spoke. You laughed. "You're in AP Calc?? Dang you must be smart..."

"No not really...just moved up a level" you giggled.

You spent about 30 minutes teaching him one problem...why so long? Because the two of you would go off topic and talk about random things.

"Hahah, so does it make sense now?" You closed your book and packed your things.

"Yeah...wait you're leaving?" He pouted.

"Yeah...I need to go home and make dinner for my brother" you looked at your watch.

"Oh.... okay" Seungkwan looked back at his textbook.

"Bye" you smiled and left the library. Few minutes after walking someone grabbed your hand.

"What the heck?!" You turned around and saw Seungkwan panting and sweating.

"Damn, why did you run?" You handed him a napkin from your backpack.

"I wanted to buy you something. You did help me with homework." He wiped his sweat.

"Haha okay I have time" you tapped your watch.

The two of you walked over to a Boba shop. Seungkwan never let go of your hand and you didn't realize either.

"I'll have two honeydew Boba drinks" Seungkwan told the cashier.

"Uhh...Seungkwan can you let go of my hand?" You stared at it and he let go and the two of you blushed.

You sat down first and Seungkwan later came with the drinks.

"So, is the homework easy now?" You laughed.

"Yeah I guess. Thanks for helping me"

"Anytime" you sipped your drink.

Your phone started ringing and you saw it was from Hoshi.

"Hello?"

"____-yah where are youuu"

"I'm with a friend"

"Hurry up and come home. Your oppa is hungry"

"Aigoo...okay I'll be there soon"

You hung up and looked at Seungkwan, "sorry I really have to go now." You got up and started leaving but Seungkwan stopped you.

"____?"

"Hm?" You turned around.

"We should meet again..like more often...I really like you" he blushed.

"Oh... I mean sure of course haha"

"Haha okay bye jagiya,"

"Jagiya?"

"Yeah! Today was our first date" he smiled and walked off.