Joshua

Requested by chanyounot

"Hey really Joshua? Can you not?" You smacked his hand away from drawing all over your textbook cover.

"Aw, why not? It's fun!" Joshua laughed.

The two of were seat partners and because of that you guys grew close to each other and became best friends. But there was one problem: the two of you always teased each other, it became a competition.

"Yo, I will slap you the next time you draw on my book" you growled at him glaring.

"Hmmmmmmmm" Joshua tapped his chin and looked up at the ceiling, "no!" He smirked and drew the 100th smiley face on your textbook cover.

You slapped him on the arm, "I hate you Joshua I really do" you rolled your eyes and ripped off the cover. I'll get you back Joshua, just wait and see.

You walked down the hallway thinking about a good plan to get him on his knees and lose.  You passed by a couple holding hands and doing homework together. AHA! Haha, let's see how hard you fall for this one Jisoo.

*the next day*

"Okay Angel you got this" you nodded at yourself in the bathroom's mirror. You left the bathroom and started heading for class. On your way Joshua saw you and stepped in front of you.

"What do you want," you rolled your eyes.

"Wow...not even a hi? Okay okay" he looked at you from head to toe, "you going somewhere? Why are you all dressed up?"

"'Cause I'm confessing to someone," you smirked.

"Who?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Dokyum" you smiled.

Joshua's face went blank.

You mentally laughed at him in your head. You knew the relationship between him and Dokyum. They were enemies, they hated each other so much because of one event. It was crazy enough to break their friendship.

"Well I'll see you later" you smiled and walked off.

Few minutes later you saw Dokyum, "Dokyum!" You ran up to him.

"Oh hi Angel. You need something?"

"Yeshhh, I know you might hate it but just do it for me. Just to get back at Joshua"

"Oh...haha okay I'm down. What's the plan?"

"Go out with me"

"WHAT?!"

"Yo, not in that way...pretend" you rolled your eyes.

"Oh....are you sure about that? I mean I know I hate Joshua and all...but I think this is a little too far..." Dokyum bit his lip.

"No, it's fine. I'm only doing this to make him stop for good.." you sighed, "so you gonna do it?"

"I guess.." Dokyum looked uneasy.

"Okay let's go then" you held his hand and started walking to class.

As the two of you entered the classroom, everyone stared.  Joshua, looked hurt but he was hiding it and looked out the window. You hated to do it but you pecked Dokyum on the cheek.

"OOOOO!!!" The whole class cheered.

"Angel, Dokyum!" They started chanting.

Joshua then slammed his hands on the table, "SHUT UP YOU GUYS CLASS IS STARTING!" Everyone immediately hushed down and looked at the front.