And a Waterfall

By morning they were all healed. Ladon's magic had run its course. Now the four adventurers packed up and readied themselves for their travels. Oriander, Artifax, and Throk would head into the forest. Ladon would head east to Marsember where he would book passage to Daerlun. For according to the memories in the sword, the cult had taken his brother there.

Goodbyes were minimal. Artifax promised to let Azrael know where the brothers were, if he were to ever see her again. Ladon thanked Artifax for his assistance on the road. Then, he parted company with the band heading into the forest.

The sun was just beginning to heat the land when the travelers reached the edge of the forest. "Does anyone actually know where this disappearing city is," Artifax asked.

"There is an old Fey rhyme about Shinaelestra that might help," Ori said. Her voice took on a beautiful tone as she sang:

"The Fading City of the Fey,

Brings morrow secrets on today.

The air is thin, the trees are gray

She lies in wait below the Way.

Waiting patient there she stay.

Between live green and bluish spray."

"Can either of you decipher that," Artifax asked. "I mean, it was beautiful, but that didn't help me."

Oriander smiled. "We look for an elevated Elven Acacia grove south of the woodland city of Waymoot."

Artifax just stared at the elf.

Throk's face showed that he was still processing the song, then his eyes lit up. "There will be a waterfall nearby," he said.

Artifax began to walk into the trees shaking his head. "Of course you would like nursery rhymes Throk." Artifax nudged the big man as they began the first steps of their journey into the King's Forest.