chapter 16 : Nakamas Are My Family!

Start from the beginning

Using Water Slash, I took Rogue up the sky it made him sick for a second and I set blazing iron on Acnologia's back causing his back to burn.

"Y-your...much stronger than I imagined.." His blood splattered on my face.

I gripped onto his collar, I started to bleed from this magic source.

"You know for how many years I've spent here? It's been great but it looks like we have to end this now Rogue..you can never kill any but once you live, there will always be a soul to stop you..

Thank you everyone..for being there for me I hope one day..we'll be able to see the light and dark again, this is a farewell.."

I held on to Rogue with Acnologia, reaching up the sky..everyone stopped and looked at me.

"(Y/N)!!! STOP!!"

Natsu then finally woke up, hearing my name.

"Natsu remember the times when we played together? It was amazing that we've been through so much! It made me feel happy when I got to see you again, You've always been part of me since the day we met..Thank you for everything."

I used The Golden Beast , Opening my arms everything went light..Rogue and Acnologia disappeared,even me.

Everyone cried, I saw tears..

That moment when I came to Fairy Tail? That's when I found my home..the same thing, I'd always smile even from this very day, I'll always be part of Fairy Tail no matter what.

"(Y/N) don't leave me!! Not again!!"

Natsu cried, falling onto the ground..his heart was broken, I never wanted him to cry for me.

"I don't want to lose you (Y/N)!! I love you with all my heart, even if you die..I'll always be here by your side!! Please come back!"

I heard him cry for me,I had the choice..

"Go if you must child..your friends await you."

"But what about you Dad? How will I able to see you again!" I cried holding him.

"Remember what I've told you in the beginning."
_____________________________
"I'm not always here when you need me but I'll always be here in your heart." He then starts to disappear, cherry blossoms surrounding him.

"D-Dad.."
_____________________________
I blacked out falling from the sky, Natsu saw me..he ran and I was caught by his warm hands..

"Natsu.."

"Don't ever leave me again.."

I touched his cheeks as I opened my (E/C) eyes..

"(Y/N)!!"

Everyone ran towards to me, I felt their love towards me and I finally felt happy once again.

"Please don't do that again (Y/N)- San! I thought I lost you!" Wendy and the rest hugged me.

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble everyone..it's all my fault, I wasn't there for all of you.."

"But you were always there in our hearts, remember not everything will be in the same place but instead we learned to live in every single way.." Lucy smiles as she cries.

"We should live together as one, not separately..it only causes pain and agony to see you, leave us."

"I only did..what was best for all of you." I coughed out blood, feeling sick.

"(Y/N)! We need to get you to the infirmary quick!"

"There's no need..I can..he-"

I then closed my eyes..I couldn't see anything but my team mates calling out my name.

I finally realised why I'm really here..

Find Hope and Love to those all around me..

**

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up on a bed wearing white clothing, on top of me was Happy ,Cookie and on the right side was Lucy,Erza sleeping ;the other was Natsu holding my hand.

"(Y/N) your awake!" Happy and Cookie said in unison crying.

Everyone awoken, hugging me.

"(Y/N) I brought strawberry cake, It's a gift from me thought you would like some." Erza smiles, putting the plate down.

"Thanks Erza- San." I smiled back.

"Never ever do that to me again." Lucy hugs me tightly, I hugged back.

"Luce...I can't b-breathe.."

"Oh sorry!" She lets go as I gasped for air.

Then Natsu looked at me straight in the eye, he began to jump on the bed same as usual, hehe.

"Princess..your awake." He kissed me on the forehead, a light pink blush appeared.

"How long have I been out for?"

"4 months.."

"Seems like a long time.."

"Yeah sure it is..without you defeating Rogue and Acnologia we wouldn't be here.." Tears formed around his eyes.

"Please never die on us (Y/N).."

"I won't, living is better than dying..It was sad that I nearly lost all of you though I came back to life just to be with all of you, my family.

I will never let anyone take you away from me if it's the last thing I do, it can't lose hope but fight for justice.

No matter how far we are we'll always stay as FAIRY TAIL AND FAIRYTAIL KNOWS BEST! YOUR MY STRENGTH,MY LOVE, MY UNDEFEATED COURAGE! WE ARE FAIRY TAIL AND LET ME MAKE THIS PROMISE..

FAIRY TAIL WILL LIVE ON THOUGH THESE YEARS,I AM PROUD TO BE A MEMBER!!" I used the sign ; everybody did it.

This fight is over..