12. A Bullet to Your Head, a Bullet to Your Head

Start from the beginning

                "You are fucking insane!" Bridget shouted back at her as Isabel placed the glowing stone in her hands.

                Isabel grabbed Bridget's arm as she pushed her toward the boulder as Bridget's screams started to fade out. "Never let her come back. She can't come back to him."

                "What...McKenzie?" Raquel muttered as she rolled over holding the right side of her head.

                Isabel moaned as Raquel got up from the ground.

                Raquel narrowed her eyes as Isabel pushed herself from one of the boulders. "Where is McKenzie?"

                Isabel grabbed her stomach as she moaned out in pain.

                Raquel shook her head, "What are you doing?"

                "McKenzie?"

                Raquel's eyes got wide as Solomon's voice trailed up to them.

                Isabel cracked a smile that faded as Solomon broke into the clearing. Isabel bent over as she let out a loud cry.

                "What are you doing?" Raquel asked as Solomon ran past her toward a crying Isabel.

                Solomon put his arms around Isabel to help her as Kari ran over to Raquel.

                Dallas looked around as Raquel was still looking at Isabel, "Where is McKenzie?"

                Solomon glared up at Dallas, "McKenzie, where is she?"

                Dallas shrugged her shoulders as Raquel pointed at Isabel.

                Kari glanced back at Isabel as she was still bent over holding her stomach, "What are we missing?"

                "SHE KILLED McKenzie!" Raquel shouted out.

                Everyone went silent as Raquel shook her head as Maddox and Maverick finally came toward the group.

                "She killed McKenzie." Raquel muttered out as tears started down her cheeks.

                Isabel looked up at her, "McKenzie isn't dead. She attacked me accusing me of horrible things. She ran at me but Bridget cut her off. McKenzie killed my sister." Isabel bent over screaming in pain as Solomon held her tight.

                Maverick rushed to her side, "What happened to you?"

                "She hit over and over. She said that if she couldn't have him, no one could." Isabel screamed out again as Solomon looked over at Raquel.

                Raquel shook her head as she saw that look on Solomon's face. The face that would mean the difference of Raquel seeing tomorrow or Isabel being able to breathe.

                "Solomon, what are you doing?" Raquel looked at him confused as he pushed Isabel into Maverick.

                Solomon walked over to Raquel, "She attacked Isabel?"

                "NO, Isabel came at us! They came at us!" Raquel shouted as Kari stepped back from her. Raquel glanced over at her friend.

                Dallas narrowed her eyes as Maverick helped Isabel stay on her feet, "Guys, she doesn't look so good."

                Solomon turned around to see Isabel in tears. "We are taking her back to the village."