"Hey Cade, check this," I say, pausing his game for him and showing him my phone. He frowns as he reads it and then raises his eye brows.

"Damnnn she's flirting with you Thay," he says with surprise.

"Ey, why does that surprise you?" I snort, pretending to be offended.

"No man, not like that," he laughs, "it's just that remember Cameron, her BFF, has a crush on you too."

"Oh shit yeah.." I suddenly remember, "but does it sound like she's asking me out on a date?"

"Duh," Cade says, returning yet again to his game.

"Well what should I do?" I say.

"Go for it, she's hot, and she's cool. One date won't kill you, you never know, you might find out you like her back," he says. I nod, mostly to myself because his attention is on the tv screen. I take my phone and start typing and press send.

Hey, yeah I'm free tomorrow night :) what time?

Storm and I work out a time and movie, and I offer to drive. Soon afterwards Elsa comes over and I leave the two love birds to their stay in movie date and head on home, but not before Cade blurts out that Storm asked me on a date and I had to calm over Elsa down and explain to her that I'm not even sure if it is a date, and promise her I'll tell her how it goes.

Once home, I work out in the gym for a good solid hour and a half and then shower and dress in boxers and a hoodie. I complete all my homework and assignments and study a bit before I feel exhaustion slowly rolling in and I head up to bed.

"Hey," I say to storm as she pulls herself into the passengers seat of my car and closes the door.

"Hey,"she says smiling brightly. You can tell she's normally more of a sarcastic person, or at least not normally this nice to people, what with the piercings and dark eye liner with red/pink dyed hair. It kind of makes me feel special to know she's nice to me, even though we don't know each other that well.

The evening went smoothly, and surprisingly she didn't try hold my hand or try make a move. Other then the occasional flirty comment or glance at my lips, she just acted like a friend. We didn't run out of topics either, we spoke about family and my previous schools and countries and her tattoos and piercings and their meanings. By the time we walk out of the cinema after the movie, I am actually having a good time and I'm not even thinking about Ava for the first time in a while.

I half expect Storm to try kiss me when I drop her off and get out the car to hug her and thank her for the good time, but she just gives me a strong hug and smiles at me broadly.

"Storm," I say before i start back to my car, calling her attention as she walks towards her door.

"Yeah?" She says, turning around again.

"Was.. Was this a date?" I ask hesitantly.

"Well.. It depends. Did you want it to be a date?" She says, and I can hear the nervousness in her voice.

"I'm not sure.." I say honestly after a pause. She nods and looks slightly disappointed, and I feel a little guilty.

"It's just that I'm still new to this school and this city, the country in fact. And well I guess I don't know you that well yet," I quickly say, to try make her understand more so she won't feel upset.