"Careful, or I might set you on fire again.", groused the fire starter, sending her a sidelong glance.

"Then I'll take your clothes and you must attend naked.", retorted the huntress.

"You're pretty cheeky." Shinji and Yoshiro laughed.

"Shiba-san. Takagi-san. Good to see you.", a female voice greeted them.

A cat girl bowed deeply before them. She had actually real cat ears on her head that protruded between her gray hair, and a tail that came from under her skirt and whipped behind her excitedly. Her pupils were slit-like and her eyes had a rich shade of green. Fine fur, a light gray tiger pattern, covered her skin. Compared to her, Kenji looked like a shaggy mutt. She was dressed in a blue and white school uniform, which looked suspiciously familiar to Yuna.

The whole group bowed in greeting.

"Nisha-chan. Glad you could make it this time.", said Yoshiro.

"Who's that?", asked Nisha, pointing to the other girl.

"My protege. Probably a Han'yō."

"Exciting. I've never met one before." The cat girl wandered around the huntress and looked at her closely. Especially the scarred, right half of the face. She turned back to Yoshiro. "What happened to her eye?"

"Ask her yourself."

Yuna checked out Nisha politely. She looked like she was about the same age as herself. However, under the top of the cat girl were big feminine attributes to be guessed.

"Are you an Oni?", asked the blue-haired.

Nisha grinned. "No. I am a cat."

"An ordinary cat?"

A giggle sounded. "Well, not really. I'm a Neko Hengeyōkai."

"Something like a Kitsune."

"Oh, you know a Kitsune? Exciting.", marveled the cat girl.

"Yes. He lives in the city. I am Yuna."

"Um ..." Perplex looked the gray-haired at the other girl.

"Yuna Masuda.", corrected the huntress herself.

"I'm Nisha Narusegawa. Nice to meet you, Masuda-san."

"Likewise ... Narusegawa-san. How old are you, if I may ask?"

"Sixteen. And you?"

"Fifteen, for the next couple of months."

The cat girl smiled broadly. "Wow, finally someone who is not hundreds of years old. Exciting."

"That's so weird, right? All these old farts." The two girls laughed merrily.

Now that the huntress had met the cat girl, she was no longer feeling queasy. She liked that there were other beings than the Oni. And the Neko Hengeyōkai was just too adorable cute with her cat ears and her tail.

"Hey, Nisha-chan.", peeped Kenji. Yuna wondered. She wouldn't have imagined that the loudmouthed fire starter might actually be shy.

"I'm sorry. Do we know each other?"

Unsure, he grinned. "Um ... somehow?"

"That's Kenji Tanaka.", Shinji introduced his friend.

The cat girl smiled. "Okay. Nice to meet you, Tanaka-san."

"Please ... call me Kenji."

"Okay, Kenji-san."