Chapter Fifty One

Start bij het begin

"Oh god ang sarap Kristoff. Faster baby please and harder."

"You like this baby hmmmmm?"

"Yes very much. So dont stop. Ahhhhhh more." She scream. She does not care kung may makarinispg man sa mga ungol nila, which she doubt dahil silang dalawa lang naman ang nasa bahay na ito.

"Oh yeah....ohhhhhhhhh. malapit na ako Kristoff. Don't stop, Im almost there. Ahhhhhhhh Im cuming" she moan ang release her orgasm. Nanghihinang napalapat ang likod niya sa kama but she stirr when she felt Kristoff's mouth in her flesh licking her cum. Napasabunot siya sa buhok nito ng dilaan nito ang pinakasensitibong parte ng pagkababae niya.

"Oh gosh...lick me more baby, there. Oh yeah..ohhhhhh hmmmmmmm.more Kristoff yeah oh yeah baby ohhhhhhh." she moan. Mariin siyang siyang napakagat sa ibabang labi niya and he held a fist full of his hair when he felt his tongue harden and entering her hole. Tasting every inch of her womanhood. "Ahhhhhhh ohhhhhh yeah baby. Thats it. Eat me more. I like that baby ohhhhhhhhh baby....hmmmmmm..ahhhhh shit gosh ang sarap.."

"Thants is baby. Moan I want to hear you shouting ypu moan while Im pleasuring you. My I am so addicted with you. So fucking addicted. So so damn taste so good." He said and burried his face to her vagina once more.

Gosh mababaliw yata siya sa kaligayahang ibinibigay nito sa kanya ngayon. His expert tongue really knows how to pleasure her wet vagina.

"Ohhhh Kristoff I want you inside me. Please put your shaft inside me. Ohhhhhh hmmmmmm." She moan again.

Nakita niya na tumingala ito mula sa pagkakasubsob nito sa pagitan ng mga hita niya. "Later baby. I still want to taste you. Cum for me once more baby and Ill put my cock inside your tight vagina." He said and started licking and kissing her vagina once more "You really taste and smell so divine baby." He said while continuing to taste her and his one finger started thrusting in and out of her again.

"Oh shit...please faster and add another finger. No add another two finger baby. Please make those three finger in and out of me..faster ohhhh yeah."

"With pleasure baby." He said and add another two finger.

She moan loudly when she felt his three finger thrust in and out of her faster. This is the first time that they make it with three fingers, they usually do it with just two. And she can feel her walls tightening again around his fingers.

"Oh yeah baby...ahhhhhh yeah ooooohhhhhh I like this. You sex fingering me. I like this so baaaad ohhhh yeah faster baby. I am so fucking near. Ahhhhhhh Im cumming!" She scream once more before she cum. Gosh she can feel her knees are like jelly now. Parang hindi na niya kayang tumayo man lang.

Kristoff remove his finger and suck her juices.

"Tasty as always baby." He said before claiming her lips. He seak for entrance and when she give way his tongue finds her and suck it hard but gently.

"Hmmmmmmm" they both moan while sucking each others tongue.

"I want you inside me baby please."

"I will be glandy to oblige baby." He said and hold his hard shaft with his hand aiming for her entrance. He rub his shaft tip at her entrance and slowly enter it to her.

"Ohhhhhhhh good heaven." He moan when he is finally inside her.

"Baby please move. I want it fast. Ohhhhhhhh gosh. You are so fucking hard and big. Fuck me. Fuck me like there is no tommorrow." She said and slightly grind his waist to meet his hard thrust.