CHAPTER 29: Disturbing Feeling

I would like to use this space to express my sincerest thanks to those who are still waiting for TIQT update even though I had to stop it for almost two months. Salamat po ng marami sa mga nag-vote, nagcomment, at dun sa nagpm saakin! lalo na syempre sa mga nagbasa. Ito na sya! :D 

Disclaimer: I do not own the song and the lyrics. Song: Out of My League by Stephen Speaks. Play the song while reading. ^_____^v

Since this story was idle for almost two months [Is that right?] lemme give you a short summary.

Summary: Anna was shock when she heard a certain word she didn't expect to hear. Especially when that word came from a person she didn't really expect: Nathaniel. However, Nathaniel was more surprised when Anna stated the code [Penoy Balot] after telling his own code [Kamoteng Kahoy] to every person that he sees in the secret place, including his family friend [Crystal]. The next day, they enjoyed the convention, with Nathaniel introducing some cosplayers to Anna and spending their dinner time inside a high class restaurant. They were now supposed to go home and rest when they were startled with a loud noise. Apparently, there's a firework display going on at the moment and he was fascinated to see one. However, it was the other way around to Anna. Images of her past came pestering her, she was sure that she would break down any moment when an unexpected thing happens.

What is it, you wonder?

You'll know it soon. :D

Slight warning with the term used in the beginning.

On with the Story!

Chapter 29

"Disturbing Feeling"

***

FUCK!

Yoshibara panicked the moment he saw Seijiko blocked her ears. She was visibly shuddering, even with his line of sight.

It bothered him since he knew the reason why she was acting just like that.

With someone else's eyes, her actions were like hinting them that she's not fond of hearing the distinct noises of the fireworks in display.

But in his eyes – in the eye of her bodyguards, it's in the same aspect but of different reason.

Seijiko gained the fear of hearing distinct noises resembling a gunshot ever since she'd witnessed the death of her parents and her best friend, Kaoru. He knew that since it was his duty to protect and take care of her whenever her brothers are away, or even if they are present.

She would sometimes break down, shed tears, or tremble – like she was doing right now.

The meditation she'd learned for overcoming her fears will not be effective even if she intend of using it now, since the noises are getting louder and swift as seconds past.

He glared at the boy next to Seijiko. He was fascinated with the fireworks that he didn't even notice that Seijiko was now having her panic attack.

He wanted to beat the shit out of him for doing this to his little boss. On second thought, the blame is not entirely on his name since he didn't know the reason why she was breaking at the moment.

"Shit!" He heard Yojinbo-ichi cursed behind him in their native dialect. He's aware that he was also concern with their little boss' safety. Yoshibara stopped him when he was about to sprint toward the two teenagers.

"Don't," He stopped him with his arms outstretched. "You don't want to harm Seijiko-sama any further, do you?" (Japanese)

"But..." (Japanese)