CHAPTER 15: Another Secret Revealed

Dedicated to you, ms_tearious. ;)

Chapter 15

"Another Secret Revealed"

***

ANNA and Normal POV

~~LANGUAGE SUBJECT

I still couldn't believe what happened at the cafeteria minutes ago.

I'm not talking about Rumia and her troop's barfing. In retrospect, I find it absolutely funny.

Stacey, one of her troops, who belongs to section B as well, was excused for three days due to her swelling mouth. She shared the fate of Rumia and their two other friends.

Want to know the exact details of their futile attempt?

-      Flashback – not so long ago –

Stacey and the two girls gulped as they observed the food on their table. The smell was too strong they could almost imagine the real taste without even eating it.

They wanted to get away from the impromptu scene but seeing Rumia's pointed expression told them to shut up and comply.

Not to mention the whole attention was now focused to them – Anna and the popular boy's group above all.

Rumia, on the other hand, was delighted that Gabriel's attention was into her now; seeing the attention of the whole students present inside the cafeteria pleased her some more.

I love how people look at me with curiosity. Your fleeting limelight is now over, dog. She thought smugly to herself.

"Do you want any carafe or any drinks perhaps?"

The voice of the waitress broke her inward cussing towards Anna. She looked at the waitress with obvious irritation and raised an eyebrow.

The said waitress shifted uncomfortably. "Y-you might need loads of liquid inside you. Might give you a warning as well,"

She was tempted to roll her eyes. "We're all good. Don't bother,"

"A-are you all sure?" The waitress. "Looks like your friends need one right now,"

She glared at her. "Are you deaf? Just leave us with our meal,"

The waitress just shrugged and left a moment later.

No one dared to move from that moment on when Stacey faked a cough as she looked to their faces one at a time. "A-are... we really going to eat this... strange looking stuff?"

Rumia was tempted to say 'Bloody no' but she didn't want the sudden attention of Gabriel to stop at this point.

If Anna can eat this, I could too. Never mind these three daft girls beside me.

"Evidently," She said dryly, grabbing the utensils as the others followed her suit.

She side glance to Anna and saw that she was observing them as well. She will prove to everyone that she could finish this food without any trace.

They were giving Anna too much credit just for eating this weird stuff.

She's Asian. She's just used to eating these kinds of stuffs. I've eaten Kimchi so many times I lost count. Wait and see, Anna. You're not the only one soaring today.

She braced herself before shoving the spoon into her mouth in a rather slow motion to everyone watching.

Her comrades mirrored her action.