CHAPTER 27: Anime Convention

Especial Mention Cosplayers:

Kuya Shane, Pot, Denpot, Ate Kei, Ate Yayi, Fidel, Ai-nee-chan, Kean, Icay, Elizer, Ian, Marvin, Keene, Shine.

Sila yung nakasama ko nung time na active pa akong con-goer. ^____^

Kay Teh(Pot) at kay Nii-chan(Kuya Shane) lang ata ako nakapagpaalam about dito. And kay Denpot. Haha.

Si Shine at Keene ay nakilala ko sa ibang dimensyon, however. (Audistas) Pero cosplayers din sila.  Active event-goer (Domi & Anniv) din ako bago lumipat sa pagcocosplay. :3

Dedicated po itong chapter na ito sainyong lahat. <3

Mabuhay ang mga cosplayers!

P.S: Sa mga hindi ako nakapagpaalam, sana okay lang sainyo na binanggit ko kayo dito. Sa may mga dialogue, I hope hindi kayo OOC. (Out of character) ^___^

-END

Okay. I lie. Next chapter niyo pa malalaman yung song. Hahaha. Napahaba kasi yung chapter eh. :3

Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting TIQT! Garabe! Mahal ko kayo lahat kasi nagustuhan niyo yung story ko. >:D<

This is it. This is really is it is it.

I must admit, this chapter is the most difficult to write thus far. Eh kasi naman kasi. Hahaha.

On with the story!

Chapter 27

"Anime Convention"

***

-THE CONVENTION DAY-

Since today is Saturday, there were only few people gathering around the school. Anna saw him ahead, leaning at the side of a red car.

It was surprising for Anna to see him out of their usual uniforms.

His back is facing her, but she knew right then and there that he's wearing blue and gray polo shirt, partnered it with faded blue trousers and black sneakers.

There was a bag slinging at his backside, his headphones rested on the back of his neck.

His outfit was simple yet she knew that it was perfect for him, even if all that she could see was his back.

She stopped as her hands tightened with her sling bag.

She was wearing a gray off-shoulder sweatshirt, a black camisole, shorts and a pair of dirty white ugh boots.

She even wore her favorite cream beanie to complete it all.

She noted her outfit was kind of out of place. She reminded herself to buy clothes suited for the country since her usual clothes were only fitted for her own country's cold climate.

Right on cue, Nathaniel glanced behind and smiled the moment he saw her.

She felt wild horses stomping on her heart that instant.

He looked...suave.

Too much handsome just for a simple outfit.

"You're early..." He looked at his own watch. "For five minutes."

"Did you wait long?"

"No, I just came here about a minute ago," He answered. "Your clothes suit you, Anna. Very Japanese. Hindi ka ma-oop sa convention mamaya."