CHAPTER 14: Rumia's Grudge

Chapter 14

"Rumia's Grudge"

Warning: Conceited person alert!!

***

NORMAL POV - Rumia

VARIOUS praises and admiration has been greeting Rumia the moment she stepped her Sketchers-dressed feet inside the school's cafeteria.

She gave a side glance to her three comrades before tossing her newly curled blonde hair with a smug smile.

She sashayed at the centre alley as she grabbed the whole attention in success.

"H-hello, R-rumia, I like your hairstyle today," A random girl from one of the tables said.

Still sashaying her way into the crowd, she answered in monotone. "Ta, glad you loved it,"

"Oh my God, you're wearing Designer earrings!"

"Limited edition, must add." She smiled a sarcastic smile. "Thank you for stating the obvious," She muttered.

"Hey, is that a Kiss Me Quick Lip Gloss by Elle? Oh my, that brand is soooo expensive! Not anyone can afford that, not even me!"

"That's why I'm wearing it, duh," She rolled her eyes.

Strings of continuous fascination towards her sense of style made her whole body float in self-satisfaction. She was used to these compliments that she finds it exasperating every so often.

It's clear that they're just envious with her.

Nobody could blame her for looking too perfect for their eyes to handle. Well, they could blame her parents for keeping a gorgeous line of genes in check.  

"Hold your horses," Rumia exclaimed as she stopped in front of a certain table - her troop behind her complied.

There were two girls sitting at the table - they have these ridiculous pair of braces and wide glasses as they gawked at them with nervousness.

A fake smile was plastered on her face. "Look what we have here, girls. Two transferee geeks bold enough to choose a table named before me,"

"N-n-n-n-name b-before y-you?" The girl with pink braces stuttered.

"Ye-ye-ye-yes?!" She answered with obvious sarcasm and mocking.

Her troops and other students around them roared in laughter.

She smirked.

"And you don't have the right to answer back, geek," She held her hands up as she counts. "First, you don't know me. Second, I despise geeks like you and your loyal amigo here. Third, you're humiliating my table."

The two girls stared at them with teary eyes. Fear and shame were visible on their face.

"Boohoo," Rumia mocked. "Cry yourselves away from us, geeks."

"B-b-b-b-b—"

"Oh, don't talk," Clasping her right hand on her ears, "You're irritating my ears,"

Different reactions boomed in every corner of the cafeteria as they saw the two poor girls walked away with tears on their eyes and their head hung.

But most of the students favored the fate of the girls. Some of them had experienced Rumia's wrath in their first days.

Rumia, on the other hand, situated herself in a comfortable seat while her troop followed afterwards.

"Hey, Rumia," Stacey called. "Since when did you own this table?"

"I do?" She questioned back rather innocently.