I'll Be A Lie

Victorine sat in her kitchen, eating a boiled egg. Hadrien poured her a glass of orange juice and she took her prenatal vitamin. Hadrien worried when Victorine told him of her doctor visit. She assured him she and baby were fine, but still he worried and daunted over her.
In the back of Victorine's mind, she realized that maybe, just maybe, her baby was by Derek. She would get overly emotional and just cry, poor Hadrien thinking it was because of this new experience she was going through, but in truth, it was because she feared that she was carrying another man's baby, and what that would do to Hadrien if he ever found out. But Victorine told herself she was only jumping to conclusions, and prepared to enjoy her pregnancy. She had a man who loved her and her child, and she was marrying him. That's all that mattered.
**************************************************************
Derek L. sat on his couch in his boxers, watching cable sports and eating some Popeye's chicken. Tameka stood in the kitchen, hating him and loving him at the same time. Baby Precious woke up from her nap, crying. Tameka walked into her room and went to attend to her, her shapely figure enticing Derek to watch as she walked away. She picked up the baby then laid her out to be changed. Just then, her phone rang. She seen a private number and answered it quickly. It was her dream man.
"Yes, may I speak to Tameka, please?", asked Dex. Tameka's heart pound loudly as she answered, " Yes, this is her. Who's speaking? " "It's Dex. I talked to you at the mall.", he said. Tameka snuck a peek down the hall to make sure Derek couldn't hear her and continued their conversation. Dex asked if she would like to meet for a drink later that night. Tameka thought fast, and answered him fast. " Sure, I'd love to , but when?", she asked. "How about we just meet in the park, and we'll take it from there, say around 6 pm?", Dex offered. Tameka smiled, then said, " Alright. I'll see you then.", and hung up the phone just in time as Derek walked in. "Who was that?", he asked. " Merlynne, boy. I'm meeting her later. Here, you take the baby. I gots to get ready.", she said. Derek wanted to know where Tameka and her friend was going, but he decided not to question her. He was still in the doghouse with his woman, and he tried constantly to get her forgivence. He took the baby into the living room as Tameka jumped in the shower, already anticipating her meeting....
**************************************************************
Jeraina Faye laughed as Dex hung up the phone. " Go get her, baby", she teased, kissing him. "Just remember who you for.", she said, seriously. Dex pulled her to him and kissed her hard. Jeraina Faye broke away from the kiss and said, " Do what you have to do, just remember who you for.", she repeated, raising a perfect eyebrow. She straddled Dex and wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her again, grabbing a handful of ass.
Meanwhile, Hadrien was in the kitchen, preparing a late afternoon snack for Victorine. He made sure she was eating all the time, so much in fact, Victorine worried she wouldn't fit her bridal gown.
Victorine still worried in the back of her mind. She had told her mamma that she thought this could be Derek's baby. Jeraina Faye assured her she would get to the bottom of it. How, Victorine wondered. But she knew her mamma; if she said she would figure things out, then that's what she was going to do.
**************************************************************
Tameka sat in City Park with her best girl friend, Merlynne. "Girl, I cannot believe Derek ass!", she exclaimed when Tameka had told her about Derek and Victorine. " With her, you never can tell. Shit, she probably put something on him to make him do it. Think about it, girl. Don't do nothing stupid." Tameka listened to her friend.
So when Tameka told Merlynne what was going down in the park that night, she was Johnny -on - the- spot for her friend. She wanted to see for herself who this dude was, and she was glad Tameka was paying Derek back. As they were talking, Dex arrived in his Cadillac, elbows sparkling. Both women stopped mid-speech and watched as he got out of the car. Even in what he called "casual dress", he was still fly. Everybody at the park was looking.
Dex walked up to the ladies, purposely pimping with his shoulder length hair. They couldn't take their eyes off of him. Dex gave one of his smiles, and that was a wrap. Merlynne couldn't help but stare. Dex gave Tameka a hug, surprising even her, and introduced himself to Merlynne. " Such a beautiful friend", he said, looking at her, then flashing that smile. Merlynne felt herself getting moist.
Tameka was thrilled at the attention this sexy man was giving her, and although everyone saw them and she knew it would get to Derek, she carried on like a single lady. She left with Dex, but not before securing an air tight alibi from her girl. Dex drove to a gas station, where he bought Tameka and himself each a pint of Grey Goose, cranberry juice, and two cups of ice. He also bought a cigar. "Let's ride" he said when he got in the car. "Here, roll this up for me", he instructed as he handed her the cigar and a bag of weed. Tameka was on cloud nine. Aww yes, she knew they was fucking.
***************************************************************
Teta felt alive as she harvested one of her plants. Fiyah helped her replant. After they were done, they went inside, where Teta prepared some fried shrimp poboys, seasoned fries, and some sweet tea. They sat down together and ate their lunch, laughing and talking about everything. Teta loved seeing Fiyah happy. He had been through a lot, just like her. Fiyah helped her clean up, then they sat down to a huge spliff. Teta enjoyed having someone to smoke with. The feeling was mutual for Fiyah, who had never encountered a woman such as Teta. She made him feel whole, like a man. As they smoked, Fiyah thought of Teta's wondrous mouth. Its like she knew what he was thinking; Teta smiled at him, biting her lower lip. He gave her a pair of bedroom eyes, moving closer to her. She gave him a sweet kiss, then stood up and took his hand. Teta led him to her bedroom, where she laid him down on her bed. They kissed passionately, removing bits of clothing while coming up for air. Teta relished the feel of Fiyah's body, running her hands over his six pack. Fiyah drank from Teta's mouth like a fountain. She slid down his body and put him in her mouth, giving him ecstasy. Fiyah loved the sensations of Teta's tribute. She raised her body and straddled him, sliding down his erection to the root. She rode him, pleasing herself as well as her man. Fiyah palmed her huge, swinging breasts as she worked on him. He could feel her depths as he rocketed up into her body. Teta busied herself, churning his butter. Their bodies worked together tantricly , creating the most mind altering release ever. They lay back on the bed, exhausted. Fiyah's heart beat wildly. He kissed Teta's hand, lovingly. They fell asleep in each other's arms, Papa Legba looking over them......
***************************************************************
Tameka smiled to herself as she thought about her wild night with Dex. They had rode around, smoking and drinking, until they decided to go to a motel. Tameka was with it. If Derek could sleep around, so could she. She stumbled into the dank room. Dex watched her, drunkenly falling onto the bed.
"Come here, daddy," she cooed. Dex met her on the bed, and it was on. The things she did; the things they did. Tameka was surprised at herself. She did some pretty racy things with a man she just met. It was good, too. Dex knew what he was doing.
After they were done and dressing to leave, Dex asked to keep her thong underwear. Tameka blushed, yet felt proud and desirable that he wanted a keepsake. She gave them to him, smiling. She called Merlynne to let her know she was on her way back.
When Dex dropped her off at Merlynne's, Tameka gave him a kiss and told him to call her. He gave her a smile, then bonked out. Merlynne looked at her friend to make sure she was alright.
She wasn't even that late. Tameka just smiled and smiled, her heart loving the man already.
Derek sat on the sofa with the baby, both asleep. Tameka smiled at the scene, then felt a stab of guilt. She quickly recovered when she thought of how good she felt only moments ago. She snuck off and took a shower, then crept back in, settling besides them on the sofa. She smelled her baby, then smiled, closing her eyes and reminiscing.
*************************************************************
Victorine hadn't seen Dreeky in a while, so she called him up for a lunch date. Dreeky accepted graciously and was out front in no time. Hadrien had been following her around so much lately, and she needed time away.
When Dreeky pulled up, Victorine gave Hadrien a quick kiss, and ran out the door. "Bitch, look at you!!! All pregnant and shit!", teased Dreeky. He gave Victorine a long hug before they left. They drove to one of Victorine's favorites, Mother's. She hadn't been there since the altercation with Tameka Ross.
Dreeky ordered a debris poboy with a side of cabbage, and Victorine ordered a grilled chicken salad with bleu cheese dressing and a small sausage poboy. They talked during their meal, catching up. Dreeky noticed Victorine wasn't telling him everything. " You afraid this Derek L.'s baby, huh?", Dreeky asked point blank. Victorine's eyes got big and she almost choke on her sandwich. She took a drink of her Coke, then said, "Dammit, Dreeky! I feel bad enough!" Tears welled in her eyes."What will happen to me and Hadrien if this isn't his baby? Hadrien is a good man, I'm the one who fucked up! Worrying about Teta, now I gots to worry about Tameka Ross and shit!", she cried. Dreeky held her hand, then said, " Don't worry . Hadrien loves you, bitch. Right now, let's just focus on the baby, and everything will work out."
Victorine smiled at her best friend, and felt reassured. She dug into her salad, feeling better.
After lunch, they strolled along Magazine Street. Dreeky caught her up on married life with Cesaire. "He's so amazing, Victorine. I can't believe how good he is to me. And not just the money or the gifts...he believes in me. When I told him I wanted to start my own fashion line, he told me to go for it. He wants to back me!! Girl, I feel truly blessed!", he gushed. Victorine was happy for Dreeky. He was married to a handsome, rich man who really cared about him. She thought of her own upcoming wedding and started to cry. Dreeky worried, sitting her down on a bench. " What's wrong, Victorine? " "I just wish I wasn't pregnant! I don't wanna hurt anyone. I don't even want to get married any more! I just wish I could leave. I don't wanna do this anymore, the counseling and shit. I just want it all to go away!", she cried. Dreeky was shocked to hear these revelations from Victorine. He thought of the vision he once had, of Victorine's bloody hands. He hoped she wouldn't do anything stupid.
***************************************************************
Tameka walked around like she had a stick up her ass. She caught a bad cramp in her stomach. It passed as quick as it came, and she continued her trek through the house. As she walked into their bedroom, another jolt of pain crashed through her, fiercely. This time she had to lay down on the bed. Derek looked at her, startled to see her plop on the bed. " Tameka! Tameka! What's wrong baby? Tee, what's wrong?", he asked frantically. Tameka's face was a mask of pain as she grimaced. Derek panicked. Then Tameka turned on her side, and her sew- in weave fell off, limp like a wounded animal, on the bed. Tameka screamed and twist and turned again, this time vomiting a dark sludge all over the bed and floor. Derek looked on in horror. "Tameka! What the fuck!", he screamed. Baby Precious woke from the commotion and he could hear her crying in her room.
As Derek stood there helplessly, Tameka tried to sit up, the skin around her eyes swelling up. Vomit forced her mouth open again, and this time some of her teeth fell out into the vomitous puddle. Derek screamed," What the fuck Tameka!!!!" as loud as he could, disturbing the neighbors and awaring them that an argument of some sort was taking place. Sounds of crashes and banging could be heard outside, but inside was something supernatural going on. A hidden force lift Tameka up and threw her against the wall. Derek ran to her, only to get the same. Tameka was lifted again, and while Derek looked on, she was tossed onto their living room table. Derek ran to her side, and at that moment, the police ran in, armed. The nosy neighbors had called in a disturbance complaint.
Things looked bad for Derek. It looked as though he had beat Tameka up. As he was carted away in cuffs, the people outside shu-shued. He heard something about "Tameka's new man" and "He beat her cuz he found out!!! That's why!!" Derek had the slightest idea of what they were talking about. Merlynne looked on, petrified, holding baby Precious. Lord, she thought, he almost killed her. Derek must have found out. But she wasn't going to jump to conclusions yet. She had to talk to Tameka first.
~~~~~~~~Jeraina Faye worked a powerful juju. Thanks to Tameka's sexy gift to Dex, Jeraina Faye had enough of Tameka's essence to work the spell. Hair, handwriting, and vaginal secretions, all courtesy of Tameka. She would pay for showing Hadrien the video of Victorine and Derek, and as for Derek, he would have a hell of a time convincing the law and the people for that matter, that he didn't beat up Tameka. It was a dirty game, but Jeraina Faye played for keeps.
**************************************************************
When Dreeky got word of Derek's situation, he ran to Victorine with it. "Girl, people saying Derek L. beat Tameka so bad, she's in a coma. Girl, they was saying how he pulled off her sew- in and everything. Blackened both her eyes, girl , knocked out her teeth, while they baby was crying in the next room. Threw her into the wall,they say. Man, I can't believe Derek would do that! You lucky you....", Dreeky halted, thinking of what he was about to say. Victorine's eyes went big, then she squeezed Dreeky's hand hard. " My mamma! Oh no, Dreeky!! This is my fault!""