46

never have I ever

in our picnic basket, Sammy packed a half gallon bag of weed, blunt and joint wraps, a bowl, and then in the cooler in his trunk, we had a bottle of patron, vodka, and then a lot of beer.

we all played in the water while it was still light out but now it's dark and we needed something to talk about. we set up a little spot, five huge blankets all together in a square of squad.

"okay guys how about never have I ever." Skeez said, leaning back against a rock. I looked up at Becca who nodded.

"okay, everybody, grab a fresh beer. the person who finishes theirs first, wins." we all nodded and cracked open a fresh one. after we chugged our previous ones.

I sat comfortably with my legs on Sammys lap while I laid with Becca. she had me leaning back against her chest, her legs resting around me. it was comfy.

"I'll go first. never have I ever had sex on a beach." Sammy said. Skeez smirked and tilted his beer up, then took a swig. I looked at him with a surprised look.

"wasn't as good as you would expect." we all laughed at that. "never have I ever had sex in the back of a car." Becca and I both drank to that one while Nate did too.

"Becca, please tell us this story." Sammy insisted, looking over at her. my cheeks flushed and she just chuckled.

"a good girl doesn't kiss and tell." she winked and then sat back, putting a hand over my shoulder to rest on my chest.

"never have I ever lost my virginity in somewhere other than a bedroom." Nate said, joining in on the fun. he had a joint, half smoked in his fingers. that probably loosened him up.

my glass was the only one to raise. Skeez started laughing. "where?" he said amongst his laughter.

my cheeks felt warm. "i lost my virginity in my kitchen." that made him laugh even harder. but Nate thought about it and nearly spit out his beer from the memory of what happened that night.

"okay please explain what happened. don't tell us who, tell us what." oh god. my eyes flicked to Nates and he had a look of amusement on his lips. I nearly fell head over heels for him again.

I looked back and began. "okay, I was seventeen. I was with my special friend after he drove me home from a party. well we stumbled into my kitchen and, by this point we were wasted. I got the bright idea to make macaroni and cheese.

"I put on the water and then proceeded to sit on the counter. well the boy comes over and we begin the little frickle frack." I started laughing at this. "we were in the middle of going at it, on the counter and going hard. I moved my hand and ended up setting it in the boiling water. it scared the fuck out of us when I jerked and ended up slipping off the counter." everyone chuckled at that.

"well my whole hand was red and on fire and I was naked on my kitchen floor, moaning out cause I was quickly sobering up. he took me to the ER and as much as he protested, I told the doctor what happened." Nate let out a laugh. I smiled towards him. but directed it back quickly.

"so that's my virginity. taken just like how my hand nearly was." then I raised my beer and the others followed.

"I don't think any of us could beat that." Skeez said. he stood up and came over to me, and patted me on the back. then he handed me the bottle of tequila. i took it and passed it between Becca and I.

"okay, never have I ever woken up to head." Sammy looked around. only two bottles were in the air, mine and Nates. we both drank and looked at him shamelessly. Becca gasped behind me and then raised her beer too.

"damn." sam mumbled, with a smirk.

"never have I ever received road head?" I asked, looking around. Sammy sighed but Skeez and Nate proudly raised their bottles.

"and obviously I handled it pretty well, since I'm alive." Skeez remarked. I laughed hard at that.

"never have I ever had sex in the shower?" mine, beccas, Nates and skeez' bottles rose. Sammy groaned and flopped back in the sand.

"I need to live life!" he said before picking a joint form his pile and lighting it. I chuckled and looked up at Nate. he was walking away silently, no one noticing. he was walking towards the ocean.

should I go talk to him? Becca noticed and she jabbed me in the side. I nodded and slowly pushed myself up.

"I'm going to stretch my legs. follow, and I'll kill you." I smiled sweetly at the boys and even rubbed Skeez's hair. he chuckled and nodded.

then I found my way to where Nate was standing with his feet in the water.

"you move on awful quick." he said, lifting his drink to his lips. I scoffed.

"couldn't get over you that quick even if I tried." he gave me a brief side look. "I want to talk about what happened. if this is really over or not."

"I don't want it to be over. but I do think that maybe we should air ourselves out for a minute. I mean look at us now, we're having a good time and all we were doing was making subtle eye contact. maybe it'll be for the best, you know? I don't want to loose you, Alessandra. I really don't."

I smiled towards him and nodded. "okay, that sounds like a good idea." he smiled and removed his hand from his pocket, then pulled me into a side hug. he let me go after a minute and then I walked casually back up to where I was sitting.