34

It's a beautiful night ,

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby

I think I want to marry you

--

day four

we've been walking the street in the mornings, trying to explore our surroundings, then we'll eat lunch and go to the beach. I mean the afternoon is warm and so cozy.

yesterday we walked the water until nearly ten at night, the water splashing our feet as we passed.

I can't count how many times in the past two days we've been asked if we're newly weds. each time we've said no but man, it's crazy. the people are so nice about it though. I love it here.

Nate and I decided we wanted ice cream, which meant getting up off the sand and walking. he helped me up and even then I tangled our fingers together and trudged along beside him.

we found a cute little shop and went inside, they had good looking ice cream. Nate sighed behind me and went first, telling them was he wanted. then I did too, picking up the bill after that. Nate growled playfully but smiled after, giving me that cute little chuckle he does.

"are you two newly weds?" the middle aged lady said with a smile. Nate slid over to my side and took me into his grasp.

"yes we are, thank you." then he kissed me softy. she aw'ed and so did a few others in the shop. my cheeks were red when he pulled away. Nate grabbed the ice creams and had two spoons ready.

"how is your ice cream, wife?" I choked out a laugh and then swallowed the ice cream.

"it's fantastic, husband." I replied with a hint of sass. Nate raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"do I hear sass?" my smile popped onto my lips, closing my mouth while my arms crossed over my chest. "oh Alessandra you are asking for it." he raised his hands and put them on the table. I only smirked at him.

"you don't hear anything, Nate Maloley. you're crazy." then his hands reached forward and entangled our fingers together. then he leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips. it was short since we were in public, but after he pulled away just enough to talk,

"I love you." he said aloud.

"I love you too."

--

beach walking at night was beautiful. crystal clear water with us swimming in it. sometimes we didn't even swim, I'd hug Nate and wrap my arms and legs around him. he'd just hold onto me tightly and sway with the waves.

it was getting kinda late so we started on our way back up to our hotel. we grabbed the towels and clothes, then entered the main floor. we smiled at the lady and continued to the elevator.

we had to travel up six floors, so I rested against Nate, my eyes closed. the elevator dinged and we stepped out, going across the hall to our room.

"you're already tanner than you were." he said from behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder. we changed, I showered, he ordered Chinese food. I got out just as the delivery guy showed up. Nate grabbed the food, shut the door and then turned to look inside the doorway.

I was standing there in his favorite bra and panty set. "babygirl." he moaned, biting his lip. "I would love to fuck you silly but," he turned and smiled down at the Chinese food. then he walked over to the bed.

I followed with a smile, picking up Nates shirt from his bag. it smelled like his cologne and happened to be white. the red was obvious but it didn't matter. we ate, watching some weird show on tv. we finished and set our containers in the plastic bag.

I got up and set them by the trashcan, turned out the lights, then walked to my bag to grab two pieces of gum. he smiled as I handed him his.

"you're an angel." he stuck it in his mouth and chewed softly, taking me into his arms. I cuddled up next to him and laid an arm over his torso. his heart rate was at a fastish pace, but so was mine. laying next to him gave me butterflies.