26

The way you shake it, I can't believe it

I ain't never seen an ass like that

The way you move it, you make my pee pee go

Doing, doing, doing

--

stay home?

I woke up in Nates bed, encased by his arms and the warm sheets.

I've been sleeping over a lot. and it seems like we're rushing things but we're not. it's like how it was but more comfortable and casual. I don't worry about anyone seeing us now, I only worry about how close I am to his body.

I was facing him, my hands on his chest and my head in his neck. instead of waking him, my solution was cuddling closer to him. his skin was so silky and his breaths were even.

but soon he woke up too. "hi princess." he kissed my cheek softly and reached over my chest to grab his phone. I took that opportunity to kiss his lips, pecking him twice before kissing all over his stubbly cheeks. I even got some on his jaw. he chuckled and slid out of bed.

he had nothing on but his boxers and he looked delicious. the stopped by the mirror and took a picture, then tossed his phone over in my lap. "caption this for me while I go pee." I chuckled and nodded, looking down at his phone screen.

he had one arm slung over his chest and his boxers low on his lips. he looked yummy. I'm glad he was... he was practically mine. my fingers typed furiously and decided on: woke up like dis.

then I laid back against the head board and waited for Nate. it started to get hot, so I threw off the blankets, leaving me exposed. Nate came from the bathroom in gray sweats. he walked and crawled on the bed and sat so he was straddling me. I giggled and rested a hand on his thigh.

"baby." he moaned out. I looked up at him but he paused. "can I take a sexy picture of us?" he said it softly. I only laughed and nodded with a big smile.

"yeah, sure. what do you have in mind?" so I let him position me so we could be a cliche couple on Instagram. he shook the tshirt over my shoulders so I was exposed from the waist up.

then he moved my hands so they covered my nips and then aimed his phone up so he could capture his abs in the picture. when he showed me, it had his abs but only the curve of my breast in the picture. so I used one to cover them both and put my hand on his thigh.

Nate shuddered and took another one. "thanks so much." he kissed my lips softly before helping me back in his shirt. we got it on and he pecked my lips a few more times. "can I ask you something?" I nodded, putting my arms around his neck. he smiled and put a hand on my hip.

"do you wanna stay and have a stay-at-home date with me? we can order pizza, watch Netflix, movies, play games." he didn't have to say much more for him to sway me over.

"yes I would absolutely love that."