35

snapchat!

today I got a new belly button ring, it was a playboy bunny. Nate said if I got a pretty pink bunny costume, he'd fuck me. I blushed at that.

after that we found our way to a huge water park in the middle of town. we caught a taxi home and got dressed quickly, then got in our rental and zoomed off.

it was filled with wacky slides and cool rides. "oh my god al this place is amazing!" we got tickets for the whole day, and then made out way to where the locker storages were at. we rented one and set all our valuables in there. we got the key and Nate stuck it in his hidden pocket.

we found the first water slide and it was a tubing race one. there were four slides that twisted and turned and they were racing with it. we had to try this. we grabbed two donut things and began on our walk up.

we were in line behind an older couple and behind us was a younger couple. I'd rather be paired with the ones behind us.

luckily we were. we lined up, waited for the signal, then we were off. I laughed as I zoomed through the slide. me and the other girl came out first then Nate and her boyfriend. Nate caught up to me and held my hand, walking us to the next slide.

--

we spent five hours at that place, and man was it fucking worth it. the front of my thighs ended up getting sunburned, but I was okay with that.

"damn i know from all those stairs, I'm going to be sore tomorrow." Nate groaned, tossing back on the bed. I laughed and slipped into the bathroom, taking off my top and my bottoms. my hand found a dry towel to get the wetness off of me.

then I hopped into a warm shower, washing the chlorine off of me. I washed my hair thoroughly and then my body. "don't turn the water off." Nate said. it made me jump, I didn't know he was in here.

he handed me a towel and I stepped into it, giving him a peck on the lips before moving. Nate showered while I spent my time at the mirror brushing my hair and getting ready for bed.

he stepped out with water droplets covering his body, a towel snug at his waist. "you look hot when you're wet." i said. he smirked.

"hey, I should be telling you that." I giggled at that. Nate escaped to dry himself off. I spent some more time in the bathroom, to give him privacy. when I came out, he was sprawled out on the bed, his arm slung over his eyes.

I flicked off the lights and went to his side. he wasn't asleep, yet. my body crawled over to him and I sat on his lap, straddling him. one hand slid down over his boxers to rest right on the band. I gripped it in my fist and moved my hips slowly.

a smirk played on his lips as he moved his arm away. "and what do you think you're doing?" he asked with amusement. I shrugged and leaned in closer to him. he connected our lips in a heavy kiss.

he broke it to switch positions on me, resulting in him being on top. my arms slid around his neck and he pushed his body firmly against mine.

I could feel his hard member rubbing my sex, turning me on. a moan slipped past my lips and Nate took this opportunity to slide his tongue to meet mine.

his hands pawed at my body, and I encouraged him to take off the rest of the covering. he did that happily. Nate tossed my shirt to the floor and moved his kisses down south.

he kissed around my breasts, then moved from one to the other. my sex grew wetter with every touch. he slid one hand down to rub my clit, a moan came from my lips.

Nate smiled and moved his kisses more and more down until he met my sex. he ran his tongue all over me, bringing me to a quick orgasm. Nate slipped from his boxers and approached me, turning me so I was on my hands and knees.

he slammed into me from behind and we both let out moans. he grabbed onto my hair and clenched it in his fist. my body lowered onto my elbows while he pounded into me.

"fuck." he groaned behind me, slowing and beginning to use long and deep thrusts. he found my gspot while going at his pace so he picked it up a little, feeling me come to a violent orgasm.

I clenched my teeth together to keep from moaning all over the place. I mean it's only nice to the people around us.

Nate grunted and let go of my hair, now digging his fingers into my hips. his hips slapped against my ass and he pulled out, shooting his seed all over my back.

"my fuck." he moaned out sexily, using one hand to caress my thigh. after he was finished he grabbed me a towel and wiped it off my back.