19

That's why I need a one dance

Got a Hennessy in my hand

One more time 'fore I go

Higher powers taking a hold on me

--

Road trip. (filler chapter)

"I don't know Jack." I grumbled at my best friend. "I just want to get away." I finished packing my bag and set it by the door. My feet spun and my eyes scanned my room one last time.

I had clothes, bathing suits, an extra blanket, my big teddy bear. I put in saved money, aka enough for gas and food and maybe a hotel, but I knew i would have enough all together. My phone charger and laptop charger were in my front seat bag, I had my phone and a few hats for the ride.

JJ sighed and went back down stairs in defeat, carrying two of my bags. Following him was me, car keys in hand along with my backpack.

Nate, Sammy, G and JJ all had sad faces, looking at my things. "Guys suck it up. I'm gunna be gone for maybe three weeks? Y'all can live." That caused little chuckles from them.

I looked down at my phone, seeing it was only 11 in the morning. "Come on guys, let's go get some lunch." JJ and I stuffed the back of the jeep and then the four boys hopped in. Three in back and Sammy riding shotgun.

We took off, zooming fast down the street with my very nice Jeep. I pimped it out for a while and I successfully added every thing else I wanted about a week ago.

Now I had a light bar, LED lights that we put a blacked out cover on. My tires are blacked out and I had a suspension lift kit, then nice, expensive, tires too. I had my soft top on my jeep, so it was down, blowing our hair around rapidly.

Fall out boy blasted on the radio and me and Sammy sang together, giving each other goofy faces. That resulted in laughter, so it was a fun ride all the way up to bob Evans for breakfast-lunch-whatever.

Sammy cheered and got out quickly, running up to the doors like an excited three year old. I shut everything off and grabbed my wallet and keys, then stuffing my phone in my shorts back pocket.

"Come on guys." Sammy said leading us to a big booth where a pretty girl was standing.

"Hi guys. I'm Sheri! Can I start you off with drinks?" I picked up a menu and scanned the election. I replied with lemonade and scanned for what sounded good to eat.

My eyes found pancakes and my mouth watered. I wanted sausage and those yummy hash browns.

Ten minutes later they brought out the food and my god was it the best. My pancakes were so delicious and the sausage was crispy. It was a mouth-gasm.

"This was such a good idea." Gilinsky groaned, chewing his food quickly. We were all so hungry for this that we gobbled it all down within ten minutes.

"Oh that was so good." I ask with a smile, sitting back in the booth. we all sat there, chittering about up coming plans and all that for another ten minutes. It was a good way to say goodbye, all of us having a good time.

"Alright." I said when we came to stop at my jeep.

"We called an uber so you can get on the road." Sammy smiled.

"I'm gunna miss you guys a little bit." My eyes locked on Nates for a little too long.

JJ hugged me and so did G. Nate hugged me too.

"I'll miss you babygirl." He mumbled. I chuckled softly and nodded.

"Ill miss you too daddy." Then he stepped away and Sam was there.

"Hey thanks for getting this all together and helping me find such a perfect jeep. You're the true MVP." He laughed and took me in a huge hug. Then I walked over and got inside my jeep, starting it up and waving as I drove away.

Well, big open road here we come. Time to start out towards Nevada. My first stop was Colorado, since I'm 21 and legal as fuck. When I stopped at an empty stop sign I put my gps for Las Vegas. Might as well stop through while I'm there.

I drove with my windows down, my phone playing Beyoncé and various songs. I received looks from guys in sports cars, women in trucks and truckers as I cruised.

Las Vegas was gorgeous.