6

They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true

They know you're the one I wanna give it to

I can see you want me too

--

Club night.

Fashionably late is normally how I show up for shit now a days. The club being famously popular for my lateness.

JJ said meet here at 9. Here it is 9:15 and I'm walking in. Tonight I chose a white halter top that stopped a good distance from the black waist high jeans I had on. Over that I had flannel and then black heels resting on me feet.

I entered the club in instant search for my brother and his table. I spotted him and a bunch of girls instantly in the VIP section. In my way over, my tastebuds were dying for a beer. So I grabbed one and strolled casually over there.

On each boys arm, they had a gorgeous model. Each a pair of DD tits, huge asses and very exposing dresses. I instantly felt ugly among these girls.

"Hey it's Allesandra!" Gilinsky piped up, standing up and coming to me since surprisingly he didn't have a girl on his arm. "Look who made it!" I could tell he as uncomfortable sitting there with them. I smiled and looked up at Gilinsky.

"Hi Jack. You're in a good mood." He giggled.

"I'm high and drunk. At the same time. Come sit down with us." I was happy to pile in to make it more awkward for me, but less on Jack. Poor boy.

I looked around the table at each girl, then at each guy. My brother had a beautiful brunette who was obviously Colombian. Long dark hair, tan skin and impossible curves. Sammy had a red head who was surprisingly gorgeous. The Nate had a blondie, who was definitely not his type. She had fake tits, based on the roundness, but a natural big ass.

I watched as Nate paid us no mind and kissed the girls neck, listening to her high pitch giggle. Jealousy stirred in my stomach but I quickly pushed it away, turning to Jack and lifting up my beer. It came to my lips and I chugged the rest of it until it was completely empty.

"How about that drink?" He just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Damn girl, you are a champ. Let's go."

--

Three shots, two waterfalls and a vodka and red bull later, me and Gilinsky were on the dance floor. He was a lot more gone than I was but I was drunk and having fun.

Hundreds of girls in provocative wear and guys with big muscles danced around me. Jack sometimes ground on me to the beat but after about thirty minutes I found this girl.

Her hair was long and light brown, falling down her back in ringlets. Her figure was in a tight black dress, her eyes in a dark smokey eye. She walked up to me with two shots, one in both hand. She smirked and white teeth showed under her red lipstick. Her red nails passed me the glass and she cheered to me, both of us downing it in record time.

A guy passed beside her an she shoved both our shot glasses into his hands, then pushed him along. Her head turned back to me. She swayed her hips to the beat of the music and came to me, close enough to grind on my thigh.

I moved with her, drunk and entranced by her body. She ran her hand up my leg to rest on my neck. The stranger licked her red lips and spun around, pressing her butt against me. We moved to the beat, her pressing up against me and my hands on her hips. The vodka hit me in a rush, but it was a good rush.

Everything around me felt so great, she felt great. When she turned back around and wrapped her tan arms around my neck, it was bold but I lowered my head and we kissed. Our bodies moved to the music and under the flashing lights of the club.

Behind me a Gilinsky roared, "Oh my god! She's kissing a girl!" I'm pretty sure he was taking pictures too, but I didn't care. The girl across from me pulled away and smirked, using her thumb to wipe at me lips were her lipstick rubbed off on me.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I cracked a smile and nodded. The girl giggled and took my hand, leading me out from the crowd of sweaty people. We approached the bar and both ordered two beers and four shots of tequila.

"What's your name, stranger?" She asked, taking a long sip of her beer. I smiled and looked down at her dress.

"Alessandra. Yourself?"

"I'm Becca. It's nice to meet you." She held out a hand and I took it, shaking it before lifting it up to my lips, as a goofy gesture. She laughed and closed her eyes, tilting her head back and then standing straight again. She grabbed a shot and so did I.

We downed them and then the other ones too. So while the shots kicked in, we sat at the bar and got to know each other until we were both drunk as hell.

"W-would you wanna come share an uber with me? Maybe come back to my place for coffee?" She leaned in and traced a circle around the top of my hand, smiling flirtingly. I turned back to look at where my brothers table was, when I looked, I saw three boys's eyes on us. All hungry glares, except Nates, his was... Jealousy maybe?

With a turn, I looked back at her and nodded. "I would love to come over for some coffee." Becca smiled and leaned in, giving me a kiss on the lips. I purposely turned slightly so the boys would definitely see it.